Mystic Island Park19 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 827 Radio Rd, Little Egg Harbor Township, NJ 08087, USA, United States Map
- Phone: +1-6092967241
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot, Nature
A park to healthy, balanced and peaceful lving to all nature and peace lovers, The Mystic Island Park at Little Egg Harbor, Township is a popular township playground which was once called ‘Hickory Island’. The area was built in the early 1960s and is a great place for picnic lovers. The park also offers excellent play gyms for kids and a fantastic menu of food options. Various studies have shown that spending time with nature also improves mental health and keeps one happy. So, don’t think much! Visit the Mystic Island Park now!
- Mystic Island Park Address: 827 Radio Rd, Little Egg Harbor Township, NJ 08087, USA, United States
- Mystic Island Park Contact Number: +1-6092967241
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
95% of people who visit Little Egg Harbor Township include Mystic Island Park in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
54.55% of people start their Mystic Island Park visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Mystic Island Park
63.64% of people prefer walking in order to reach Mystic Island Park
People normally club together Little Egg Harbor Twp Senior Center and Tuckerton Area Inner Church Food while planning their visit to Mystic Island Park.