William J. Clinton Presidential Library136 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 1200 President Clinton Ave, Little Rock, AR 72201, USA, United States
- Timings: 01:00 pm - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-5013744242
- Ticket Price: 10 USD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Library, Museums
President Clinton is one of the most highly celebrated personalities in Little Rock and that is evident from the Library that is named after him. This library is a storehouse of all the work done by the various Presidents of the United States as well as some other influential figures in other countries. It is here that you will get a lot of information about the various political agreements and treaties along with public movements and civil rights. On the other hand, the museum has permanent exhibits dedicated completely to the presidential years of Bill Clinton. They enlighten visitors about Clinton’s campaigns, his special policies, his works along with the special efforts by his wife and First Lady, Hillary Clinton. Some of the exhibits are also dedicated to the work of Vice President Al Gore. Besides these, there are several temporary exhibits based on nature, science and technology.
William J. Clinton Presidential Library Travel Tips
- You do not need a ticket if you are visiting on President’s Day, Fourth of July, August 19, November 18, and Veteran’s Day.
- Groups booking their visit in advance get lower ticket prices. Such tickets will cost 8 USD per person.
- There is a restaurant named Forty-Two open from 11am to 2pm in the library.
Entrance Ticket Details For William J. Clinton Presidential Library
- Children’s ticket : 6 USD
- Children below 5 years do not need a ticket.
How to Reach William J. Clinton Presidential Library
- Bus stop - 3rd St. & World Avenue
- River trolley stop - 3rd St. & World Avenue
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Little Rock before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Little Rock and book an accommodation of your choice.
22.67% of people who visit Little Rock include William J. Clinton Presidential Library in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
86.67% of people start their William J. Clinton Presidential Library visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see William J. Clinton Presidential Library
85.71% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting William J. Clinton Presidential Library
William J. Clinton Presidential Library Reviews & Ratings
Can I purchase tickets in advance? I can't find a link, if so. Thank you.Answer Report Abuse