Albert Dock, Liverpool
About Albert Dock, Liverpool
Albert Dock, Liverpool - Address, Phone Number
Address: 22, Edward Pavilion, Liverpool, Merseyside L3 4AA, United Kingdom
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 13.7K times in trip plans
Museum, Food And Drinks, Tourist Center, Market, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
If you are looking for one place that incorporates the essence of Liverpool then head to Albert Dock! From museums and shops to restaurants and bars, Albert Dock has it all. The rare urban melange is perhaps just as perfect as its location- the serene water amidst all the buzz is sure to keep you entertained for hours.
- The Beatles Story
- International Slavery Museum
- Merseyside Maritime Museum
The Albert Dock is a must on your visit to Liverpool!
Albert Dock Information
- Do visit ‘The Beatles Story’ while you visit the dock.
Albert Dock Ticket Prices
Parking Tariffs are as follows:
- 1 Hour : £2.00 (Up to and including 1 Hour)
- 2 Hours : £4.00
- 3 Hours : £5.00
- 4 Hours : £6.00
- 6 Hours : 8.00
- 12 Hours : £12.00
- 24 Hours : £15.00
Charges apply 7 days a week Including Bank Holidays.
Albert Dock Opening and Closing Hours
- Exhibition: 9.00 am – 7.00 pm, last admission at 6.00 pm.
- Shop: 9.00 am – 7.30 pm
- Cafe: 9.00 am – 7.00 pm
- Exhibition: 10.00 am – 6.00 pm, last admission at 5.00 pm.
- Shop: 9.00 am – 6.00 pm
- Café: 9.00 am – 6.00 pm
How To reach Albert Dock by Public Transport
- Bus: The nearest bus stop is at opposite Albert Dock.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Liverpool before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Liverpool and book an accommodation of your choice.
Albert Dock, Liverpool Reviews - Write a Review
A romantic and beautiful place.
Very windy, but nice
- Nearby Attractions
- Hilton Liverpool City Centre
- Hotel Indigo Liverpool
- Chavasse Park
- The Climbing Hangar
- Otterspool Park
- Liverpool Watersports Centre
- Reynolds Park
- Valley Community Theatre
- Huyton & Prescot Golf Club
- Liverpool Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Liverpool
- What to See in 48 Hours in Liverpool
- What to See in 72 Hours in Liverpool
- How to Spend 5 Days in Liverpool
- How to Spend 6 Days in Liverpool
- How to Spend 7 Days in Liverpool