If you are looking for one place that incorporates the essence of Liverpool then head to Albert Dock! From museums and shops to restaurants and bars, Albert Dock has it all. The rare urban melange is perhaps just as perfect as its location- the serene water amidst all the buzz is sure to keep you entertained for hours.
- The Beatles Story
- International Slavery Museum
- Merseyside Maritime Museum
The Albert Dock is a must on your visit to Liverpool!
Albert Dock Travel Tips
- Do visit ‘The Beatles Story’ while you visit the dock.
Entrance Ticket Details For Albert Dock
Parking Tariffs are as follows:
- 1 Hour : £2.00 (Up to and including 1 Hour)
- 2 Hours : £4.00
- 3 Hours : £5.00
- 4 Hours : £6.00
- 6 Hours : 8.00
- 12 Hours : £12.00
- 24 Hours : £15.00
Charges apply 7 days a week Including Bank Holidays.
Albert Dock Hours
- Exhibition: 9.00 am – 7.00 pm, last admission at 6.00 pm.
- Shop: 9.00 am – 7.30 pm
- Cafe: 9.00 am – 7.00 pm
- Exhibition: 10.00 am – 6.00 pm, last admission at 5.00 pm.
- Shop: 9.00 am – 6.00 pm
- Café: 9.00 am – 6.00 pm
How to Reach Albert Dock
- Bus: The nearest bus stop is at opposite Albert Dock.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Liverpool before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Liverpool and book an accommodation of your choice.
82.13% of people who visit Liverpool include Albert Dock in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
69.4% of people start their Albert Dock visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Albert Dock
51.32% of people prefer walking in order to reach Albert Dock