Albert DockCurrently Open [Closes at 06:00 pm]
- Address: 22, Edward Pavilion, Liverpool, Merseyside L3 4AA, United Kingdom
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +44-1517087334
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museum, Food And Drinks, Tourist Center, Market, Family And Kids
Albert Dock - Review
If you are looking for one place that incorporates the essence of Liverpool then head to Albert Dock! From museums and shops to restaurants and bars, Albert Dock has it all. The rare urban melange is perhaps just as perfect as its location- the serene water amidst all the buzz is sure to keep you entertained for hours.
- The Beatles Story
- International Slavery Museum
- Merseyside Maritime Museum
The Albert Dock is a must on your visit to Liverpool!
Albert Dock Information
- Do visit ‘The Beatles Story’ while you visit the dock.
Albert Dock Ticket Prices
Parking Tariffs are as follows:
- 1 Hour : £2.00 (Up to and including 1 Hour)
- 2 Hours : £4.00
- 3 Hours : £5.00
- 4 Hours : £6.00
- 6 Hours : 8.00
- 12 Hours : £12.00
- 24 Hours : £15.00
Charges apply 7 days a week Including Bank Holidays.
Albert Dock Hours
- Exhibition: 9.00 am – 7.00 pm, last admission at 6.00 pm.
- Shop: 9.00 am – 7.30 pm
- Cafe: 9.00 am – 7.00 pm
- Exhibition: 10.00 am – 6.00 pm, last admission at 5.00 pm.
- Shop: 9.00 am – 6.00 pm
- Café: 9.00 am – 6.00 pm
How To reach Albert Dock by Public Transport
- Bus: The nearest bus stop is at opposite Albert Dock.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Liverpool before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Liverpool and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Albert Dock
95% of people who visit Liverpool include Albert Dock in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
69.4% of people start their Albert Dock visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Albert Dock
51.32% of people prefer walking in order to reach Albert Dock
Albert Dock Trips
Albert Dock, Liverpool Reviews
Absolutely loved it - free museums plenty of choice to eat and drink and will be back
A romantic and beautiful place.
Very windy, but nice