- Address: Anfield Rd, Liverpool L4 0TH, United Kingdom
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +44-1512606677
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Stadium, Entertainment, Tourist Center
Anfield - Review
If you are a fan of the football clubs in Liverpool or simply immensely love the sport, then head to the Anfield Stadium for a match. The stadium exudes enthusiasm unlike any other stadium in the world and is a must just for its sheer ambience!
The stadium has a seating capacity of more than 45,000 people and on an off day, a walk through the empty stadium will make the visit more memorable.
If you don’t want to see a match here, then a guided tour is perfect to learn about the stadium’s history and achievement.
- If you can, try to catch a football match here.
- The guided tour is preferred if you want to know about the club’s achievements, history and visit the cemetery.
Anfield Ticket Prices
- Ticket prices for matches vary. Visit the official stadium website to know about match schedules, ticket prices and bookings.
- Ticket Price: £ 17 ; This price is for a guided tour.
- If you want to visit the stadium to see the trophies, then visit between 10.00 am – 5.00 pm.
How To reach Anfield by Public Transport
- Bus: The nearest bus stop is opposite to Liverpool FC.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Liverpool before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Liverpool and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Anfield
54.96% of people who visit Liverpool include Anfield in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
34.05% of people start their Anfield visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Anfield
93.68% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Anfield