Best Time To Visit Liverpool
The climate in Liverpool is temperate with cool summers and mild winters.
- Summers: June, July August are summer months with occasional thunderstorms and heat-waves. Most days in summer are warm, but evenings can be cool. The summers are pleasant on clear days.
- Autumn: September, October, November is autumn season and the weather is pleasant and mild which makes it a good season to visit this place.
- Winter: December to February is winter season with January being the coldest month. Winter means about 6 to 7 hours of daylight in total, and snow.
- Spring: March to May is spring season and known for pleasant weather. Spring is the best time to visit Liverpool, be it with your family or with the love of your life.
- The worst months for visitors are November to February with long cold, dark nights.
The best time to visit Liverpool is in summer and spring.
- 20℉ 0℉
- 25 0
Most humid month in Liverpool is December.
Least humid month in Liverpool is May.
Where are the 10 pin Bowling HousesAnswer Report Abuse
You can check the Hollywood Bowl Liverpool.Report Abuse
What is typical weather like in April in Liverpool, EnglandAnswer Report Abuse
It is hard to predict the weather in April. You may be greeted by rain or you may also experience snow (though in rare cases). There are days when the weather is clear and sunny. So, the only thing you can do is carry a light waterproof jacket and a pair of good shoes.Report Abuse