Church Of Our Lady And St. NicholasCurrently Open
- Address: Liverpool, Merseyside, United Kingdom
- Timings: 08:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +44-1512365287
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Memorial, Family And Kids, Tower
A charming church at the heart of Liverpool, The Church of our lady and St Nicholas is known to be a place of worship since 1257! The beautiful building with its classic-styled tower invites you to the more rustic yet spiritual interiors with a hanging cross at the alter.
The church also has a memorial dedicated to all the people who lost lives at the sea and many love the golden ship on top of the tower that holds a genuine significance for the city.
Take a walk inside the church and pay your respects at the memorial to make this a memorable experience.
Church Of Our Lady And St. Nicholas Travel Tips
- Visit the nearby Pier Head.
- If you can, attend the Mass arranged here every Friday afternoon.
Church Of Our Lady And St. Nicholas Hours
- A Mass is arranged here every Friday post noon.
How to Reach Church Of Our Lady And St. Nicholas
- Bus: At Old Hall Street (Stop CHA) and at Water Street (Stop WA).
- Train: The nearest train station is James Street.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Liverpool before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Liverpool and book an accommodation of your choice.
Church Of Our Lady And St. Nicholas Reviews & Ratings
Hello, could you tell me the names of the two buildings to the left and right behind the Church of Our Lady and St. Nicholas? Thanks.Answer Report Abuse