Liverpool CathedralCurrently Closed
- Address: St James Mt, Liverpool L1 7AZ, United Kingdom
- Timings: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +44-1517096271
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, View Point, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Architecture , Cathedral
Opened in 1978, the Liverpool Cathedral is known for its fabulous architecture and the sheer grandeur of the place! The serene walk inside, the climb up the tower and the grand view that goes with it all make up for a pleasant time in Liverpool.
- The view from the tower.
- Cathedral shop
- Cathedral cafe
A perfect way to spend an hour or so while in Liverpool.
- Stop at the cafe in the cathedral for a quick bite.
- The cathedral has a shop for buying souvenirs and gifts.
- Bus: The nearest bus stop is opposite to Pilgrim Street.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Liverpool before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Liverpool and book an accommodation of your choice.
78.48% of people who visit Liverpool include Liverpool Cathedral in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
50% of people start their Liverpool Cathedral visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Liverpool Cathedral
93.21% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Liverpool Cathedral