Liverpool Cathedral, Liverpool
About Liverpool Cathedral, Liverpool
Liverpool Cathedral, Liverpool - Address, Phone Number
Address: St James Mt, Liverpool L1 7AZ, United Kingdom
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 10.4K times in trip plans
Religious Site, View Point, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Architecture , Cathedral
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Opened in 1978, the Liverpool Cathedral is known for its fabulous architecture and the sheer grandeur of the place! The serene walk inside, the climb up the tower and the grand view that goes with it all make up for a pleasant time in Liverpool.
- The view from the tower.
- Cathedral shop
- Cathedral cafe
A perfect way to spend an hour or so while in Liverpool.
Liverpool Cathedral Information
- Stop at the cafe in the cathedral for a quick bite.
- The cathedral has a shop for buying souvenirs and gifts.
How To reach Liverpool Cathedral by Public Transport
- Bus: The nearest bus stop is opposite to Pilgrim Street.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Liverpool before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Liverpool and book an accommodation of your choice.
Liverpool Cathedral, Liverpool Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Hotel Campanile Liverpool Queens Dock
- Coach Station
- Doubletree By Hilton Hotel & Spa Liverpool
- Days Inn
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Liverpool
- Hilton Liverpool City Centre
- Hotel Indigo Liverpool
- Chavasse Park
- Liverpool Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Liverpool
- What to See in 48 Hours in Liverpool
- What to See in 72 Hours in Liverpool
- How to Spend 5 Days in Liverpool
- How to Spend 6 Days in Liverpool
- How to Spend 7 Days in Liverpool