Newsham Park, Liverpool
About Newsham Park, Liverpool
Newsham Park, Liverpool - Address, Phone Number
Address: Liverpool, Merseyside, United Kingdom
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 772 times in trip plans
Park, Family And Kids, Lake
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
One of the most curious places in Liverpool, the Newsham Park is full of old building, some of which are refurbished for modern use. However, some buildings still remain untouched and offer the place an eerie charm. Walk through the beautiful greens or simply set out on your personal ghost-hunt expedition while here!
- The asylum at Newsham Park.
- Two lakes which have serene lakeside area.
A must if you are travelling with family.
Newsham Park Information
- The park accommodates an Orphanage where you can make donations.
- The park is known for ghost hunts- a good idea to explore the park if you love goose-bumps.
Newsham Park Opening and Closing Hours
- The Asylum is accessible before 4.00 pm.
How To reach Newsham Park by Public Transport
- Bus: Opposite Lower Breck Road.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Liverpool before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Liverpool and book an accommodation of your choice.
Newsham Park, Liverpool Reviews - Write a Review
Plenty of fishermen so take it to be good for fishing. Great for family walk. Squirrels are very friendly so take some nuts to feed them. Play park close by and a cafe.
Lovely place. Fished for a few hours. I didn't catch but did meet some local lads that were very helpful giving tips on spits where they have been catching.
Beautiful park with lots to see and do. Gyms, play area, cafe, fishing, lake, scenery...
My dog love's chasing the squirrels here. Only trouble is she likes jumping into the lake after the ducks ad well
Popular with anglers and joggers and I was pleased to see a family of Swans and a nest of Moorhens!
- Nearby Attractions
- 72 Bold St
- 30 James St
- Joey Orrs
- Mowgli Street Food
- The Interesting Eating Co
- Pizza Express
- Salthouse Dock
- The Sandon
- Ye Hole In Ye Wall
- The Z Hotel
- Liverpool Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Liverpool
- What to See in 48 Hours in Liverpool
- What to See in 72 Hours in Liverpool
- How to Spend 5 Days in Liverpool
- How to Spend 6 Days in Liverpool
- How to Spend 7 Days in Liverpool