Liverpool is synonym with The Beatles and what better way to get close and personal with the epic band than by visiting The Beatles Story- a museum solely dedicated to the magic the 4 Beatles created! Take a walk along the exhibits or take an audio tour to enjoy the museum even more.
The museum depicts the journey of the band right form their humble start to their grand moments.
- Imagine Memorabilia
- Audio tour
The museum is well stocked and any Beatles fan will surely discover something new about the band.
- The ticket price is inclusive of The Beatles Story Exhibition, Discovery Zone, The British Invasion exhibition and Fab 4D Experience.
- Adult: £14.95
- Senior Citizen/ Students: £11.50
- Child (5-16 years): £9.00
- Exhibition: 9.00 am – 7.00 pm, last admission at 6.00 pm.
- Shop: 9.00 am – 7.30 pm
- Cafe: 9.00 am – 7.00 pm
- Exhibition: 10.00 am – 6.00 pm, last admission at 5.00 pm.
- Shop: 9.00 am – 6.00 pm
- Cafe: 9.00 am – 6.00 pm
- Bus: The nearest bus stop is at opposite Albert Dock.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Liverpool before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Liverpool and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Liverpool include The Beatles Story in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
44.38% of people start their The Beatles Story visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see The Beatles Story
76.62% of people prefer walking in order to reach The Beatles Story