Cavern ClubCurrently Closed
- Address: 10 Mathew St, Liverpool, Merseyside L2 6RE, United Kingdom, L2 6RE
- Timings: 10:00 am - 11:59 pm Details
- Phone: +44-1512369091
- Fax: +44-01512368081
- Ticket Price: 3 GBP
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Bar, Food And Drinks, Nightlife, Nightclub, Social, Entertainment, Night Clubs
If you are wondering what it would be like to see The Beatles live, then head to The Cavern Club where regular tributes for the band are not uncommon. Sway to the classics as you enjoy your favorite drink or simply dance to the tunes of the band like there is no tomorrow.
The Beatles is known to perform at the Club for nearly 300 times! And that is exactly what the pub strives to offer to the people of Liverpool- a hell of a Beatles music experience. The ambience and the bustling bar only add to its charm.
- It is advised to make reservations if your are visiting the place on weekends even though walk-inns are accepted.
- Entry is free from Monday to Wednesday.
- Thursday: Entry free till 8.00 pm after which you can pay £4 at the door.
- Friday: Entry free till 8.00 pm after which you can pay £4 at the door.
- Saturday: Admission free till 1.00 pm, £2.50 after 1.00 pm and before 8.00 pm or you can purchase an all day and night ticket for £4 on the door on the day.
- Sunday Admission free till 1.00 pm, £2.50 on the door until 8pm or you can purchase an all day and night ticket for £4 on the door on the day.
You can buy advance tickets to save £1.00.
- Bus: The nearest bus stop is at Victoria Street (Stop VA).
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Liverpool before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Liverpool and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Liverpool include Cavern Club in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
63.11% of people start their Cavern Club visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Cavern Club
57.02% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Cavern Club
Had an amazing time at the cavern club. Stayed on for longer than planned because the acts were top! Great atmosphere, great music.. will definitely visit whenever I am here! P.S. it's only the birthplace of many famous artistes and many have performed here. Don't miss this!
Legendary music venue, absolutely fantastic. Once you get in there you won't want to leave, we saw two acts whilst in there and they were very good. Obviously the majority of their songs are Beatles but who doesn't like The Beatles? The beer is pretty expensive but the atmosphere in there is amazing. I would definitely recommend this place to anybody and everybody.
Great venue, fun and good bands, the music was brilliant and so eclectic. Drinks were good until I had one of the cocktails which was in my honest opinion piss poor. It was all different types of booze with a tiny bit of coke, not much for presentation. I’d avoid the cocktails but other than that all the other drinks were great.
The Cavern, very nearly where The Beatles played, real entrance a metre or two away, is a perfect place to go if you want music and a bit of a Liverpool experience. During day and evenings except for some, it is free entry, check online. It has two rooms main one, they try and get Beatles, Oasis, type musicians and other bigger room has bands. Loads of people from different countries visit The Cavern , plus hen/ stag dos, sometimes, at weekends. They do not over charge for drinks. It is a must do experience if you have the time in Liverpool.
Great music venue, good bands playing, lovely atmosphere all round. And to top it off, very reasonably priced drinks! Will be keeping an eye on the website, definitely thinking of coming back!