The Cavern Club, Liverpool
About The Cavern Club, Liverpool
The Cavern Club, Liverpool - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: 10 Mathew St, Liverpool, Merseyside L2 6RE, United Kingdom
Ticket Price: 3 GBP
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 11:59 pm Details
Added 13.6K times in trip plans
Bar, Food And Drinks, Nightlife, Nightclub
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
If you are wondering what it would be like to see The Beatles live, then head to The Cavern Club where regular tributes for the band are not uncommon. Sway to the classics as you enjoy your favorite drink or simply dance to the tunes of the band like there is no tomorrow.
The Beatles is known to perform at the Club for nearly 300 times! And that is exactly what the pub strives to offer to the people of Liverpool- a hell of a Beatles music experience. The ambience and the bustling bar only add to its charm.
The Cavern Club Information
- It is advised to make reservations if your are visiting the place on weekends even though walk-inns are accepted.
The Cavern Club Ticket Prices
- Entry is free from Monday to Wednesday.
- Thursday: Entry free till 8.00 pm after which you can pay £4 at the door.
- Friday: Entry free till 8.00 pm after which you can pay £4 at the door.
- Saturday: Admission free till 1.00 pm, £2.50 after 1.00 pm and before 8.00 pm or you can purchase an all day and night ticket for £4 on the door on the day.
- Sunday Admission free till 1.00 pm, £2.50 on the door until 8pm or you can purchase an all day and night ticket for £4 on the door on the day.
You can buy advance tickets to save £1.00.
How To reach The Cavern Club by Public Transport
- Bus: The nearest bus stop is at Victoria Street (Stop VA).
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Liverpool before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Liverpool and book an accommodation of your choice.
The Cavern Club, Liverpool Reviews - Write a Review
They have affordable beers and souvenirs available for purchase. Unfortunately the original Cavern Club where the Beetles originally played was knocked down so this is a rebuild so lacks authenticity but they made it as close to the original as possible. Live music every day of the week so it's a good place to go for music. A tad bit loud at times but still fun regardless for a few sets. You can go into the back area to escape the crowds and loud to relax and watch a history of The Cavern Club. They have a coat check for £1 an item which is nice as well.
A great place one of where the Beatles started. They had two bands going on at the same time one in one room and one in the other room. The one of the bands were tribute to the Beatles, and looked, and sounded like them. The other band in the other room singing all different songs. There are different bands on different nights. You can go from one room to the other and watch one band then the other. Great atmosphere.
What's not to like about this historic club, it's nostalgic value alone is reason enough to go. But the atmosphere of the place is something to behold. The live acts are absolutely brilliant the acoustics are amazing and the alcoholic beverages served are still very reasonable. It gets pretty warm down there but that's part of the experience taking you back to when the Beatles first played there. A definite must visit if your in Liverpool you haven't experienced it all unless you been down to the cavern.
Many people believe that this is where the Beatles played and McCartney said after a visit there 'it was great to be back in the Cavern'. So I do believe the powers that be, would like people to believe that it is the original. No, total morons had the original demolished. If you would like to see where the Beatles really played go to the Casbah Club.
What a fantastic venue to watch live music at the home of The Beatles. Great acoustics in this amazing place and lots of love music for all tastes. I couldn't recommend this place enough. It's a must see.
- Nearby Attractions
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Liverpool
- Hilton Liverpool City Centre
- Hotel Indigo Liverpool
- Chavasse Park
- The Climbing Hangar
- Otterspool Park
- Liverpool Watersports Centre
- Reynolds Park
- Valley Community Theatre
- Liverpool Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Liverpool
- What to See in 48 Hours in Liverpool
- What to See in 72 Hours in Liverpool
- How to Spend 5 Days in Liverpool
- How to Spend 6 Days in Liverpool
- How to Spend 7 Days in Liverpool