Are you looking for what to do in Liverpool?
PLACES TO SEE
The tourist attractions in Liverpool revolve around its history and art pulse.
- Albert Dock: Opened in 1846, the Albert Dock accommodates old dock buildings and warehouses. The place is flooded with gift shops, cafes, restaurants all set amidst its rich history.
- The Beatles Story: If you love The Beatles and would love to know their story complete with some of their personal belongings, then head to The Beatles story located near Albert Dock.
- Walker Art Gallery: The largest art gallery in the city, visit the walker Art Gallery to experience the art pulse of the city.
- The Cavern Club: The Cavern club is a valuted club which has 1960’s memorabilia including The Beatles and host regular tribute acts.
- Liverpool Metropolitan Cathedral: Known for its Gothic yet Modern architecture, the Liverpool Metropolitan Cathedral is the seat of Archbishop of Liverpool.
THINGS TO DO
You can have the longest ‘Things to do’ list for your Liverpool visit and it would still not be enough!
Nightlife: Nightlife in Liverpool is tirelessly vibrant! The pubs, cafes, clubs which flood the street of central Liverpool offer a wide variety of fun to choose from. The Concert square is the famous Saturday night hangout place. Other night-hubs include:
- The Dispensary: If you love beer and don’t mind trying a local one at that, then visit the Dispensary on one of your Pub-Hopping ventures.
- The Cavern Club: Explore the live music in Liverpool at the Cavern Club over a drink or two and some good bar food.
- Everyman Bistro: An intrinsic bar located on the Williamson Square, drop by the bistro to have a few drinks sitting on the bar on chemistry desks.
- District: Located on 61 Jordan Street, District is a cosy little pub which hosts local bands. Drink menu is pretty good.
- 24 Kitchen Street: Dance to electronic music at 24 Kitchen street while you sip on delicious cocktails or simply unwind over some beer.
- Liverpool One: The Shopping Mecca of the city, Liverpool One offers everything from high fashion shops, boutiques, cafes, restaurants, departmental stores, parks.
- MetQuarter: If you love your brands and don’t mind a little shopping therapy then head to the MetQuarter where you will find around 40 major international brands to choose from.
- The Bluecoat: If you are looking for unusual gifts or simply want to buy crafts, handmade gifts, fashion accessories then head to the Bluecoat.
Below we have a list of things to do in Liverpool and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Liverpool getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Liverpool with confidence.