Acquario Di LivornoCurrently Open [Closes at 07:00 pm]
- Address: Piazza Mascagni, 1, 57127 Livorno LI, Italy
- Timings: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +39-0586269111
- Ticket Price: 13 EUR
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Aquarium, Family And Kids, Exhibition
One of the top attractions to visit if you are travelling with kids! With its seafront location, 30+ tanks with over 1500 animals of approximately 300 species of fish and other sea creatures, this is one of the top attractions to visit not just in Livorno but in the whole of Tuscany! Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Livorno itinerary 1 day.
Acquario Di Livorno Travel Tips
- Last admission to the aquarium will close 45 minutes before the closing time. Make sure you reach the aquarium in time to allow enough time to explore it fully.
Entrance Ticket Details For Acquario Di Livorno
- Children (up to 1 metre in height) – FREE admission
- Children (up to 140 centimetres in height) – 8 €
- Entry is free for Physically challenged.
- Visitors accompanying physically challenged – 11 €
- Seniors (65 years of age and above), Military personnel – 11 €
- Group visits: Adult – 11 €
- Entry is free Children (up to 1 metre in height).
- Children (up to 140 centimetres in height) – 6 €
- Guided tours: 4 € per person (added to admission ticket)
- Special tours – Behind the Scenes - 4 € per person (added to admission ticket)
How to Reach Acquario Di Livorno
- Nearest bus stop – V. Le Italia Hotel Palazzo, Viale Italia, Terrazza Mascagani.
- Surfer Joe
- Baracchina Zanzibar
- Pizza a Go-Go
- Pizzeria Ristorante Pulcinella Di Morra Placida
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Livorno before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Livorno and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Livorno include Acquario Di Livorno in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
45.66% of people start their Acquario Di Livorno visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Acquario Di Livorno
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Acquario Di Livorno
Acquario Di Livorno Reviews & Ratings
A lovely aquarium - well worth a visit if you're nearby. On the day I visited, I happened to have a massive hangover... Spending some time in the cool dark aquarium watching turtles was the perfect solution!
The aquarium was quite nice and well kept. Clear informative screens are present almost everywhere. Book online for more convenient deals.
Basic. About an hour. The coolest thing was the ant colony
Nice aquarium. Not very big, but nice to go on a rainy day.
Good for short trip. This aquarium may be smaller than the usual one, so one can enjoy him/herself if he/she just drops by there. The turtle and “Nemo”(Ocellaris clownfish) are really cute!