Acquario Di LivornoCurrently Closed
- Address: Piazza Mascagni, 1, 57127 Livorno LI, Italy
- Timings: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +39-0586269111
- Ticket Price: 13 EUR
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Aquarium, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Exhibition
Acquario Di Livorno - Review
One of the top attractions to visit if you are travelling with kids! With its seafront location, 30+ tanks with over 1500 animals of approximately 300 species of fish and other sea creatures, this is one of the top attractions to visit not just in Livorno but in the whole of Tuscany! Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Livorno itinerary 1 day.
Acquario Di Livorno Information
- Last admission to the aquarium will close 45 minutes before the closing time. Make sure you reach the aquarium in time to allow enough time to explore it fully.
Acquario Di Livorno Ticket Prices
- Children (up to 1 metre in height) – FREE admission
- Children (up to 140 centimetres in height) – 8 €
- Entry is free for Physically challenged.
- Visitors accompanying physically challenged – 11 €
- Seniors (65 years of age and above), Military personnel – 11 €
- Group visits: Adult – 11 €
- Entry is free Children (up to 1 metre in height).
- Children (up to 140 centimetres in height) – 6 €
- Guided tours: 4 € per person (added to admission ticket)
- Special tours – Behind the Scenes - 4 € per person (added to admission ticket)
How To reach Acquario Di Livorno by Public Transport
- Nearest bus stop – V. Le Italia Hotel Palazzo, Viale Italia, Terrazza Mascagani.
Restaurants Near Acquario Di Livorno
- Surfer Joe
- Baracchina Zanzibar
- Pizza a Go-Go
- Pizzeria Ristorante Pulcinella Di Morra Placida
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Livorno before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Livorno and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Acquario Di Livorno
95% of people who visit Livorno include Acquario Di Livorno in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
45.66% of people start their Acquario Di Livorno visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Acquario Di Livorno
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Acquario Di Livorno
Acquario Di Livorno Trips
1 View24 Days 23 Nights24 Day Trip to France, Italy, Netherlands, Switzerland, Germany, Austria from Kuwait CityBy: Guest UserCity: Paris, Amsterdam, Heidelberg, Innsbruck, Italy, Rome, Pisa, Engelberg, Zurich
1 View35 Days 34 Nights35 Day Trip to France, Italy, United Kingdom, Spain from Blankenfelde-mahlowBy: Guest UserCity: London, Paris, Nice, Barcelona, Pompeii, Rome, Florence, Pisa, Venice, Milan
1 View5 Days 4 Nights5 Day Trip to Florence, Venice, Cinque Terre, Pisa from Raynes ParkBy: Guest UserCity: Venice, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre
Acquario Di Livorno, Livorno Reviews
My expectations were not met. The aquarium is big, so I expected many different sea animals. The price is 14€ for adults (I think it is too much for this offer). On the other hand they have beautiful sea turtles, little seahorses and you can touch stingray 😊🦈🐡🐠
Excellent aquarium, great pools with either tropical either local undersea life... A fresh oasis in the summer... Great view on the coastline from the terrace... Even the admission fee is moderate (€14 per adult)
Nice aquarium, not as big as the one in Genoa but still well kept and organized. The area dedicated to amphibians and ants is particularly interesting
Nice place esp. for kids. A bit expensive compared to the content. We wisited it twice, in holidays.
Nice aquarium. A bit on the small side, but with the reptile and bug exhibit its amounts to a nice visit. The zebrashark and the morenes were my kids favourites