Acquario Di Livorno, Livorno
About Acquario Di Livorno, Livorno
Acquario Di Livorno, Livorno - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Piazza Mascagni, 1, 57127 Livorno LI, Italy
Ticket Price: 13 EUR
Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
Added 17.2K times in trip plans
Aquarium, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Exhibition
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
One of the top attractions to visit if you are travelling with kids! With its seafront location, 30+ tanks with over 1500 animals of approximately 300 species of fish and other sea creatures, this is one of the top attractions to visit not just in Livorno but in the whole of Tuscany!
Acquario Di Livorno Information
- Last admission to the aquarium will close 45 minutes before the closing time. Make sure you reach the aquarium in time to allow enough time to explore it fully.
Acquario Di Livorno Ticket Prices
- Children (up to 1 metre in height) – FREE admission
- Children (up to 140 centimetres in height) – 8 €
- Entry is free for Physically challenged.
- Visitors accompanying physically challenged – 11 €
- Seniors (65 years of age and above), Military personnel – 11 €
- Group visits: Adult – 11 €
- Entry is free Children (up to 1 metre in height).
- Children (up to 140 centimetres in height) – 6 €
- Guided tours: 4 € per person (added to admission ticket)
- Special tours – Behind the Scenes - 4 € per person (added to admission ticket)
How To reach Acquario Di Livorno by Public Transport
- Nearest bus stop – V. Le Italia Hotel Palazzo, Viale Italia, Terrazza Mascagani.
Restaurants Near Acquario Di Livorno
- Surfer Joe
- Baracchina Zanzibar
- Pizza a Go-Go
- Pizzeria Ristorante Pulcinella Di Morra Placida
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Livorno before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Livorno and book an accommodation of your choice.
Acquario Di Livorno, Livorno Reviews - Write a Review
An excellent aquarium. 14 Euros for an adult feels a bit steep but is in line with other museums in Italy. Well worth a visit.
It is nice. But smaller than you expect. After one hour you have nothing to do. That disapointed us. So we went back again to turtles. They were realy big and for us the most interesting.
Well ... i just was right there with my husband. That place is much overpriced for this what is inside. We paid 14€ per person and it's way too much just for the few tanks of fishes and corals. I expected much much more because i already saw aquarium in Gdynia (Poland) where price was lowere and tons of things more to see. Here is just a waste of money. At least all creatures was amazing.
Nice species selection but it really misses on the information and organizational side
Very nice inside. Not really big but nice tanks with beautiful fish. Only thing is that the info whats in the tanks is really bad. Almost nowhere there is good info about whats in it.
- Nearby Attractions
- Bottini Dell'olio
- Piazza Of Repubblica
- Picchetto Palace
- Nuovo Teatro Delle Commedie
- Monument Of Cavour
- Palazzo Comunale
- Casini Of Ardenza
- Old Dock
- De Larderel Palace
- Livorno Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Livorno
- What to See in 48 Hours in Livorno
- What to See in 72 Hours in Livorno
- How to Spend 5 Days in Livorno
- How to Spend 6 Days in Livorno
- How to Spend 7 Days in Livorno