Cavallino Matto311 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Via Po, 1, 57024 Marina di Castagneto LI, Italy, 57022, Livorno
- Timings: 10:30 am - 06:30 pm Details
- Phone: +39-0565745720
- Fax: +39-0565746767
- Ticket Price: 22 EUR
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Bar, Amusement Park, Restaurant, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Social, Amusement Parks, Food And Dining, Restaurants, Pizza
It is the largest amusement park in the whole of Tuscany and its name literally translates to “The Crazy Little Horse”. There’s a ride for everyone here and also restaurant and a bar in case the hunger strikes. Visitors also have an option to carry a picnic basket along and enjoy their meal amid the forest. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Livorno itinerary 1 day.
Cavallino Matto Travel Tips
- Generous application of sunscreen will protect you against sun-burn.
- Visitors may also carry their picnic basket to the Park – picnic tables provided in the Park.
Entrance Ticket Details For Cavallino Matto
- Children under 1. 30 metres and seniors (65 years and above) – 17 €
- Children under 100 centimetres – FREE admission.
- Physically handicapped visitors – FREE admission.
- Visitors accompanying physically handicapped – 15 €
- Good Day: Minimum 20 students – 25 € (Includes free entry for teacher and a bus driver).
- One Day: Minimum 20 people – 15 € (Includes one free entrance and also a free entrance for the bus driver).
- Happy Day: 21 € - Minimum 20 people (Includes free entrance for the bus driver).
How to Reach Cavallino Matto
- Arrive at Donoratico by train. Take TIEMME bus to the stop of Cavallino matto. Alternatively, ask your hotel if they can arrange a pick-up and drop or hire a cab to get to the amusement park.
- Restaurant in the park - Pizzeria Cavallino Matto
- Bar Gelateria
- Central Bar and the Friggitoria
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Livorno before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Livorno and book an accommodation of your choice.
50.41% of people who visit Livorno include Cavallino Matto in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
50% of people start their Cavallino Matto visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Cavallino Matto
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Cavallino Matto