Cavallino Matto, Livorno
About Cavallino Matto, Livorno
Cavallino Matto, Livorno - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Via Po, 1, 57024 Marina di Castagneto LI, Italy
Ticket Price: 22 EUR
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:30 am - 06:30 pm Details
Added 3.4K times in trip plans
Bar, Amusement Park, Sport, Restaurant, Entertainment, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
It is the largest amusement park in the whole of Tuscany and its name literally translates to “The Crazy Little Horse”. There’s a ride for everyone here and also restaurant and a bar in case the hunger strikes. Visitors also have an option to carry a picnic basket along and enjoy their meal amid the forest.
Cavallino Matto Information
- Generous application of sunscreen will protect you against sun-burn.
- Visitors may also carry their picnic basket to the Park – picnic tables provided in the Park.
Cavallino Matto Ticket Prices
- Children under 1. 30 metres and seniors (65 years and above) – 17 €
- Children under 100 centimetres – FREE admission.
- Physically handicapped visitors – FREE admission.
- Visitors accompanying physically handicapped – 15 €
- Good Day: Minimum 20 students – 25 € (Includes free entry for teacher and a bus driver).
- One Day: Minimum 20 people – 15 € (Includes one free entrance and also a free entrance for the bus driver).
- Happy Day: 21 € - Minimum 20 people (Includes free entrance for the bus driver).
How To reach Cavallino Matto by Public Transport
- Arrive at Donoratico by train. Take TIEMME bus to the stop of Cavallino matto. Alternatively, ask your hotel if they can arrange a pick-up and drop or hire a cab to get to the amusement park.
Restaurants Near Cavallino Matto
- Restaurant in the park - Pizzeria Cavallino Matto
- Bar Gelateria
- Central Bar and the Friggitoria
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Livorno before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Livorno and book an accommodation of your choice.
Cavallino Matto, Livorno Reviews - Write a Review
The kids loved this place and was perfect rest-bite from the sunbathing. Easy to find and cleverly located under the tree canopy which provides natural shelter from the sun. Whilst all the rides were not accessible to our two children we did not queue for a single ride and the entertainment was nicely done. Would we come again, well yes the kids loved it!
Great simple but good theme park. Perfect for 4 to 10 year olds and some good rides for adults too. The diving show worth a watch!
Nice place for kids over 120 cm but there are lot of things to do even for two year old kids. A full day of adventures woth many rollercoasters.
Great theme park for a family day out. Never had to queue here for more than 3 minutes!....and we have been coming here for 10 years!
Very nice park especially for kids up to the age of 10 years
- Nearby Attractions
- Porto Mediceo
- Villa Maria
- Bagnetti Della Puzzolente
- Bottini Dell'olio
- Piazza Of Repubblica
- Picchetto Palace
- Nuovo Teatro Delle Commedie
- Monument Of Cavour
- Palazzo Comunale
- Casini Of Ardenza
- Livorno Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Livorno
- What to See in 48 Hours in Livorno
- What to See in 72 Hours in Livorno
- How to Spend 5 Days in Livorno
- How to Spend 6 Days in Livorno
- How to Spend 7 Days in Livorno