How to Reach Livorno
HOW TO GET TO LIVORNO
- By Air: There are no direct flights to Livorno. Nearest airport is at Pisa - Galileo Galilei Airport – approximately 20 kilometres away. From the airport, take an airport shuttle to get to Livorno. Work is underway to construct a railway connecting Livorno to the Pisa airport. Alternatively, you can hire a cab.
- By Rail: Livorno is well connected to neighbouring cities. Main station is called Livorno Centrale and is in close proximity to the City centre. Train journey from Livorno to Florence (Firenze in Italian) will take approximately an hour and a half whereas journey to Pisa will take only 20 minutes.
- By Bus: Livorno is well connected to neighbouring cities and has many buses to and from Livorno in a course of day making it easy for tourists to travel around.
- By Ferry: Quite a few cruise operators have a stopover at Livorno. Explore this charming City while on a one day stopover or extend your stay here for a couple of days!
HOW TO GET AROUND LIVORNO
- The best way to get around Livorno is to make use of public transport – ATL Bus service! And get the best value for your money by getting a Livorno Card. Travel unlimited for the whole day and also get a free entrance to local museum and an art gallery for just € 3!
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Livorno. The most preferred mode of transport in Livorno is Walking.
Average distance: 4.48 km Average time: 15 min
Walking 66.67%Walking 13.25 min Overall average time for 1.23 kms 13.25 min
Car 16.67%Driving 20 min Overall average time for 12 kms 20 min
Bus/Trolleybus 16.67%Bus 14 min Waiting 3 min Overall average time for 10 kms 17 min