Museo Civico Giovanni Fattori182 Votes Currently Open
Situated in a charming villa, the Museum was made open to public in early 1900s and has on display paintings of a famous artist – Giovanni Fattori and other artists like Signorini, Cristiano Banti, Eugenio Cecconi and Raffaello Gambogi among other artists. Ground floor of the Museum has ticket office, first floor is home to works of art made by various artists whereas second floor is dedicated to works of Giovanni Fattori in the most part and few works of art by other artists as well. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Livorno itinerary 1 day.
Museo Civico Giovanni Fattori Travel Tips
- Gallery will remain open from 5 pm to 11 pm during summer for second half of the day.
Entrance Ticket Details For Museo Civico Giovanni Fattori
- Adults - 4 €
- Groups and School trips – 2.50 €
- Supplement for Guided tours – 1.50 € per person
- Entry is free for children up to six years.
- Free admission for Physically challenged.
How to Reach Museo Civico Giovanni Fattori
- Nearest bus stop – V. Montebello Villa Tirrena
- V. Montebello
- Il Cassettone Della Nonna
- Il Tritone
- Pizzeria Ristorante Pulcinella Di Morra Placida
- Baracchina Zanzibar
- Trattoria La Botteghina Di Matteini Snc
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Livorno before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Livorno and book an accommodation of your choice.
29.5% of people who visit Livorno include Museo Civico Giovanni Fattori in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
53.13% of people start their Museo Civico Giovanni Fattori visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Museo Civico Giovanni Fattori
91.3% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Museo Civico Giovanni Fattori