Old English CemeteryCurrently Open [Closes at 07:00 pm]
- Address: Via Giuseppe Verdi, 63, 57126 Livorno LI, Italy
- Timings: 09:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +39-0586883333
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Historical Site, Cemetery
Located near Via Verdi, it is the oldest non Roman Catholic cemetery in Italy and dates back to mid-1600s. Most of the people buried here are of English origin, apart from people of French, Germans and Swiss origin as well.
How to Reach Old English Cemetery
Nearest Bus Stops – P. Cavour and Attias
- Pizzeria Bella Napoli Di Lieto Domenico
- Officina Metropolis Pub
- Ristorante Antico Borgo Di Massimiliano Taddei
- Ghignoli Maila Gioia
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Livorno before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Livorno and book an accommodation of your choice.
91.57% of people who visit Livorno include Old English Cemetery in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
31.82% of people start their Old English Cemetery visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Old English Cemetery
90.24% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Old English Cemetery