Butcher's Bridge, Ljubljana
About Butcher's Bridge, Ljubljana
Butcher's Bridge, Ljubljana - Address
Address: Petkovskovo nabrezje, Ljubljana, Slovenia
Time Required: 00:45 Mins
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 10K times in trip plans
Landmark, Bridge, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Do you want to show off your love for your spouse? Come to Butcher’s Bridge. Don’t be scared with the name as it is popularly known as the love bridge among the locals. This is one of the favorite places among the lovers where they lovingly padlock their love and drop the keys in the Ljubljanica River that flows under the bridge. This footbridge spans between the Petkovsek embankment and the Central Market of the city. It was primarily an art installation featuring glass panels and some unusual sculptures near the edge. These unusual sculptures were designed by the famous Slovenian sculptor Jakov Brdar and it depicts some stories from the past. On the other hand, the padlock has loving stories associated with it.
Hence, it is an interesting place to spend few hours with your spouse!
Butcher's Bridge Information
- Don’t forget to padlock your love.
Butcher's Bridge Ticket Prices
- Entry is free.
Butcher's Bridge Opening and Closing Hours
- You can visit the bridge any time of the day.
How To reach Butcher's Bridge by Public Transport
- By bus and get off at Zmajski most.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Ljubljana before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ljubljana and book an accommodation of your choice.
Butcher's Bridge, Ljubljana Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- National Assembly Building
- Mesarski Most
- Chill Out - Caffe Bar Lounge
- Slon 1552
- Roman Catholic Archdiocese Of Ljubljana
- Ljubljana Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Ljubljana
- What to See in 48 Hours in Ljubljana
- What to See in 72 Hours in Ljubljana
- How to Spend 5 Days in Ljubljana
- How to Spend 6 Days in Ljubljana
- How to Spend 7 Days in Ljubljana