Gornji StreetCurrently Open
- Address: Gornji Trg 3, Ljubljana, Slovenia Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 00:45 Mins
- Tags: Church, Leisure, Family And Kids, Streets
One of the important square in the Old Town is Gornji Street. It shares its entrance with Stari trg. Hence, when you visit the square you won’t be able to distinguish as where Stari trg ends and Gornji trg starts. If you are looking for the exact geographical location of this square, then it extends from the town gate to the present castle tunnel. According to the history, the highlight of the square has been Baroque Church of St Florian (Cerkev sv. Floriana). Hence, when you are visiting this square the church is definitely going to attract your attention.
Entrance Ticket Details For Gornji Street
- Entry is free.
Gornji Street Hours
- It is a public square. You can visit it any time of the day.
How to Reach Gornji Street
- On foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Ljubljana before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ljubljana and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Gornji Street Address: Gornji Trg 3, Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Gornji Street Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Gornji Street(preferred time): 03:00 pm - 07:00 pm
- Time required to visit Gornji Street: 00:45 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
7.47% of people who visit Ljubljana include Gornji Street in their plan
50% of people start their Gornji Street visit around 3 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Gornji Street
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Gornji Street
People normally club together Krizanke Outdoor Theatre and Botanical Garden while planning their visit to Gornji Street.