For art lovers, International center of Graphic Arts is a museum that educates them about fine arts and fine arts prints. It’s incredible collections include contemporary arts, and has been the producer of Beinnial of Graphic Arts and 20th century art of printing. The center has also taken the responsibility of preserving prints and artist’s books that were produced after the Second World War. The center is more recognizable because of its Beinnial of Graphic Arts which is said to be the oldest graphic art event in the world.
Art lover or not, a visit to this beautiful center is definitely going to keep you in awe of contemporary artwork.
International Center Of Graphic Arts Travel Tips
- Admission fee are subject to change during the Beinnial of Graphic Arts.
- For group bookings, prior appointment is required.
Entrance Ticket Details For International Center Of Graphic Arts
- Groups, full time students and senior citizens - €1.70
- For guided tour tickets, visit the official website.
How to Reach International Center Of Graphic Arts
- Bus nos. – 1,3, 5, 7, 25, 25 stop at Hala Tivoli. Buses numbers 6, 9, 14 stop at Nama department store; Bus number 14 stops at Cankarjev dom.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Ljubljana before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ljubljana and book an accommodation of your choice.
12.54% of people who visit Ljubljana include International Center Of Graphic Arts in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
48.48% of people start their International Center Of Graphic Arts visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see International Center Of Graphic Arts
75% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting International Center Of Graphic Arts