Mestni TrgCurrently Open
- Address: Mestni Trg, Ljubljana, Slovenia Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 00:45 Mins
- Tags: Art Museums, Landmark, Walking Area, Leisure, Square, Family And Kids, Fountain, Heritage Building, Hall
This is one of the important centers of Ljubljana that depicts the medieval period of the city. However in 1511, the city faced a miserable earthquake in which many medieval buildings collapsed. Later on the square was rebuilt with many important building coming up in this region. Today, in this square you get to see medieval styled buildings with baroque characters in it. Some of the important features of this center are the Town Hall, Fountain of Three Carniolan Rivers, City Art Museum, the Souvan house with its grand façade and the 16th century old Lichtenberg house. Walk around the square to admire the brilliant architectural work of that region.
Entrance Ticket Details For Mestni Trg
- Entry is free.
Mestni Trg Hours
- You can visit the square any time of the day.
How to Reach Mestni Trg
- On foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Ljubljana before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ljubljana and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Mestni Trg Address: Mestni Trg, Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Mestni Trg Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Mestni Trg(preferred time): 03:00 pm - 07:00 pm
- Time required to visit Mestni Trg: 00:45 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
7.3% of people who visit Ljubljana include Mestni Trg in their plan
95% of people start their Mestni Trg visit around 1 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Mestni Trg
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Mestni Trg
People normally club together The Slovenian Museum Of Natural History and Philharmonic Hall while planning their visit to Mestni Trg.