National Museum Of Contemporary History , Ljubljana
About National Museum Of Contemporary History , Ljubljana
National Museum Of Contemporary History , Ljubljana - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Celovska cesta 23, Ljubljana 1001, Slovenia
Ticket Price: 4 EUR
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 6.2K times in trip plans
Museum, History Museum, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
If you wish to know about the contemporary history of Slovenia, this is the place you should visit. Housed in Cekin Mansion, the museum preserves every kind of documents and research work related to that particular period of Slovenian history. Along with its rich collection, the museum authorities also organize different exhibitions and educational programs for children and adults alike. The programs make the visitors think about the history. And if any programs create a query in your mind, feel free to get it clarified from the museum assistants.
National Museum Of Contemporary History Information
- The Knights Hall is available for private events like weddings, meetings, conference and other gatherings.
National Museum Of Contemporary History Ticket Prices
- School children, high school students, students, pensioners, groups of 10 or more people, Hostelling International card holders : €2.50
- Families: €8.00
- EJ!KARTICA European Youth Card holders: €1.25
- Members of the Union of Veterans of the War for Slovenia: €1.75
- Urbana Tourist Card: €2.10
- Ljubljana Tourist Card (ÃÃ…Â½iga Zois Foundation): €2.80
- Andragogical and Pedagogical Programme – workshops for preschool groups: €1.00
- Andragogical and Pedagogical Programme – workshops for school groups: €2.50
- On every first Sunday of the month; for preschool children, unemployed, people with disabilities, persons accompanying groups and those who present valid membership cards.
How To reach National Museum Of Contemporary History by Public Transport
- By Car
- The museum is 1.5 kilometer away from the main bus station and railway station.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Ljubljana before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ljubljana and book an accommodation of your choice.
National Museum Of Contemporary History , Ljubljana Reviews - Write a Review
Very interesting. Detailed exhibiton which explains a lot.
Interesting museum documenting the rise of the young nation of Slovenia.
Very cheap and easily accessible, nice location.
Nice museum to spend two hours learning the reasons that brought Slovenia to indipendence from Jugoslavia.
Amazing exhibition about both World Wars
- Nearby Attractions
- International Center Of Graphic Arts
- Museum Of Modern Art
- Botanical Garden
- Brewery Museum
- Opera House
- National & University Library
- Serbian Orthodox Church
- Museum Of Architecture And Design
- Cathedral Of St. Nicholas
- Ljubljana Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Ljubljana
- What to See in 48 Hours in Ljubljana
- What to See in 72 Hours in Ljubljana
- How to Spend 5 Days in Ljubljana
- How to Spend 6 Days in Ljubljana
- How to Spend 7 Days in Ljubljana