Opera HouseCurrently Open
- Address: 1 Zupanciceva St,1000 Ljubljana,Slovenia
- Phone: +386-12415900
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Performance, Stage Show, Theatre, Family And Kids, Architecture , Opera House
In 1892, a theatre named Provincial Theatre was opened on the northeastern region of the National Museum. In this theatre, Slovenia and German plays were performed. Soon after the Second World War, the theatre was renamed as the Opera Theatre. Since that day almost 90 years have passed, this theatre has been a prime venue for Slovenian National Opera and Ballet companies. This stage has been a platform for many Slovenian artists and creators.
A visit inside the theatre will show the evidence of ancient architectural style in its interior décor.
Opera House Travel Tips
- Be sure to reach the theatre 1 hour before the performance.
- Payments are accepted in form of cash, payment cards and online.
- Formals for men and smart dress for women are allowed in the theatre.
- Outside food and beverages are not allowed.
Entrance Ticket Details For Opera House
- Tickets varies depending on the shows.
- Pupils, students and retired persons are entitled to enjoy reduced ticket price.
Opera House Hours
- Please enquire before you visit.
- Monday to Friday: 10 am– 1 pm & 2 pm– 6 pm
- Saturday: 10 am– 1 pm
How to Reach Opera House
- By car
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Ljubljana before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ljubljana and book an accommodation of your choice.
15.5% of people who visit Ljubljana include Opera House in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
59.26% of people start their Opera House visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Opera House
71.43% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Opera House