Philharmonic Hall100 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Kongresni trg 10, Ljdubljana , Slovenia, Ljubljana Map
- Timings: 07:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Phone: +386-12410800
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Historical Site, Family And Kids, Hall
Do you know what Orchestra is all about or how old this music is? Come to Philharmonic Hall, housed in a building, which was previously known as Tonhalle. This significant hall has been the home of Slovenian Philharmonic Orchestra. After its foundation in 1991, the venue has been hosting the performances of the Slovenian Chamber Choir. The best part is this respected musical institute is nearly 310 years. Hence, you can well imagine how much enlightened you are going to be after visiting this institute. The number of widely acclaimed concerts that are being held in this institute has played a significant role in earning international fame to this institute.
Philharmonic Hall Travel Tips
- Maintain silence during the performances.
- Follow the decorum that are being instructed before the event.
Entrance Ticket Details For Philharmonic Hall
- Ticket price depends on the performances.
Philharmonic Hall Hours
- Check the event schedule beforehand.
How to Reach Philharmonic Hall
- By car
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Ljubljana before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ljubljana and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Philharmonic Hall Address: Kongresni trg 10, Ljdubljana , Slovenia, Ljubljana
- Philharmonic Hall Contact Number: +386-12410800
- Philharmonic Hall Timing: 07:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Best time to visit Philharmonic Hall(preferred time): 03:00 pm - 08:00 pm
- Time required to visit Philharmonic Hall: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
5.93% of people who visit Ljubljana include Philharmonic Hall in their plan
50% of people start their Philharmonic Hall visit around 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Philharmonic Hall
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Philharmonic Hall
People normally club together Mestni Trg and Cathedral Of St. Nicholas while planning their visit to Philharmonic Hall.