- Address: Stefanova ulica 1, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +386-40233078
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Landmark, View Point, Family And Kids, Tower, Architecture , Observation Deck, Heritage Building
One of the most important sights of Ljubljana is Skyscraper. Previously it was known as Neboticnik. It was built in 1933 and designed by the architect Vladimir Subic. Being the first tallest tower in the city, it is hard miss the existence of this landmark when you visit the city. Climb up the top floor of the building and visit the café and the observation deck from where you get the most beautiful view of Ljubljana. Many famous personalities like Na vrhu Neboticnika have described the visit to this café as a ‘romantic experience par excellence’.
Entrance Ticket Details For Skycraper
- Entry is free.
- Cafe: 9am– 1pm (Sunday to Wednesday), 9am – 3pm (Thursday to Saturday)
- Restaurant: 12pm -10pm (Monday to Saturdays); Sundays and public holidays closed (open only on request).
How to Reach Skycraper
- By city bus no.s – 01, 01D, 02, 03, 03B
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Ljubljana before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ljubljana and book an accommodation of your choice.
12.62% of people who visit Ljubljana include Skycraper in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
61.54% of people start their Skycraper visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Skycraper
58.33% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Skycraper