Are you looking for what to do in Ljubljana?
PLACES TO SEE
- Ljubljana Old Town: If you wish to see the true spirit of Ljubljana, visit the Old Town. Replete with historical sights, cafes, bars, nightclubs and open air-market, this region is considered as the liveliest part of the city.
- Presernov Square (Presernov trg): Visit the famous public square of Ljubljana that is very close to the heart of the locals, till date.
- Triple Bridge (Tromstovje): The most important bridge of Ljublana that connects the Old Town with the Preseren Square.
- Cathedral of St. Nicholas (Stolnica Sv. Nikolaja): Located right above Pogacarjec trg, this church is said to be the most important church in the city.
- Tivoli City Park: Tivoli City Park is the largest park in Ljubljana where numerous activities are there for both adults and kids.
- Skycraper (Neboticnik): Looking for a place to get the perfect view of the city? Climb up the observation deck of the Skycraper to get the panoramic view of the entire city.
- Ljubljana Castle (Ljubljana grad): It is a popular tourist attraction in Ljubljana because of its romantic ambience. The ambience of the castle gives a feel of romance to its visitors.
- Metelkova: If music is your forte, this colony is a must visit for you.
- Dragon Bridge: One of the famous bridges of Slovenia, located right at the entrance of Ljubljana. Don’t forget to photograph the bridge and it’s dragon.
- Central Market: If you wish to go for a picnic and looking for a place to buy fresh fruits and food, come to the Central Market.
- National Museum of Contemporary History: Want to know what the contemporary history of Slovenia tells you about the past? Visit this famous museum of Ljubljana.
- Franciscan Church (Franciskanska Cerkev): It is one of the popular tourist attractions in Ljubljana that has become a prominent landmark of the Presernov trg Square.
- Vodnik Square (Vodnikov trg): Are you wondering what else is there to see in Ljubljana? Visit a popular meeting place in Ljubljana where you spend some time to admire the beauty of the city.
- National Museum of Solvenia (Narodni Muzej Slovenije): This museum lets you visit Ljubljana’s culture through its collections dating back to 5th or 6th century.
Below we have a list of things to do in Ljubljana and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Ljubljana getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Ljubljana with confidence.