Tivoli City Park, LjubljanaCurrently Open [Closes at 10:00 pm]
- Address: Celovska cesta 25, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Timings: 06:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Park, Play Ground, Golf Course, Entertainment, Leisure, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot, Games
About Tivoli City Park, Ljubljana
Nestled within the rolling hills, Tivoli City Park is one of the most beautiful and the largest park of Ljubljana. Situated on the northern outskirts of the central district, the park is fine mixture of pasture, woods, playgrounds and lawns. The best way to take pleasure of the park is to participate in the various activities. The playground is a favorite place for adults and kids alike. Activities like ice skating, tennis, swimming, golfing and basketball can be enjoyed over here. Else you can hire a bicycle and take tour around the park all by yourself. If these things don’t impress you, use the lawn to enjoy a nice peaceful picnic with your family. Hence, a series of activities can be performed in this famous park.
Tivoli City Park Information
- You can carry your own picnic basket in the park.
Tivoli City Park Ticket Prices
- Ask the authorities about the entry fee for the attractions within the park.
Tivoli City Park Opening and Closing Hours
- Ask the locals about the timings of the park.
How To reach Tivoli City Park by Public Transport
- On foot from the Ljubljana centre.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Ljubljana before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ljubljana and book an accommodation of your choice.
Tivoli City Park, Ljubljana Reviews
A huge park in the middle of old town. I was here during winter and the park was filled with snow! However, there was an art exhibit in the middle of the park and it was lovely! There is also a sports center in the middle of the park and a lot of other buildings and cool sights! It is very common to see locals sledding on the hills in the park during winter.
Absolutely beautiful, as a local, I usually spend time here cycling or running, so i can easily recommend it for that. There are also large fields of grass that you can have a picnic on or maybe enjoy some winter sports on if enough snow would fall. It's a nice getaway from the city of Ljubljana.
Great Park, very close to city centre. Great for walks, had some places for eating and drinking. Lots of nature to see in all seasons.
Very nice relaxing park. Perfect to leave car there and walk through the park to city center.
The largest and nicest park in Ljubljana. Quite centrally located, as one can walk to it in less than 5 minutes from the downtown area. Completely safe too; you can go for a walk there in the middle of the night and nobody will bother you.
All QuestionsTivoli City Park
- Attractions near Tivoli City Park
- Zale Cemetery
- Slovenian Ethnographic Museum
- Museum Of Contemporary Art Metelkova
- Slovenian Railway Museum
- Brewery Museum
- Cathedral Of St. Nicholas
- Museum Of Modern Art
- Museum Of Architecture And Design
- Central Market
- National & University Library
- Univerza V Ljubljani, Biotehniska Fakulteta