Tivoli City Park Tours
About Tivoli City Park, Ljubljana
Nestled within the rolling hills, Tivoli City Park is one of the most beautiful and the largest park of Ljubljana. Situated on the northern outskirts of the central district, the park is fine mixture of pasture, woods, playgrounds and lawns. The best way to take pleasure of the park is to participate in the various activities. The playground is a favorite place for adults and kids alike. Activities like ice skating, tennis, swimming, golfing and basketball can be enjoyed over here. Else you can hire a bicycle and take tour around the park all by yourself. If these things don’t impress you, use the lawn to enjoy a nice peaceful picnic with your family. Hence, a series of activities can be performed in this famous park.
Tivoli City Park Information
- You can carry your own picnic basket in the park.
Tivoli City Park Tickets Prices
- Ask the authorities about the entry fee for the attractions within the park.
Tivoli City Park Opening and Closing Hours
- Ask the locals about the timings of the park.
How To Get To Tivoli City Park by Public Transport
- On foot from the Ljubljana centre.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Ljubljana before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ljubljana and book an accommodation of your choice.
Address: Celovska cesta 25, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 06:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
Added 5.9K times in trip plans
Outdoors, Park, Play Ground, Golf Course, Entertainment, Leisure, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot, Games
Try TripHobo Trip Planner
Book Tivoli City Park Tickets And Tours
A 5-hour hiking tour on the edge of Ljubljana, to the hills of Šmarna Gora or Rašica. Enjoy a lunch filled with local Slovenian delicacies and see spectacular views of beautiful Ljubljana from above.
Ljubljana Music Walk. Our capital has a rich music history and present. On our guided tour, we will stroll in Ljubljana city centre, listening stories from city's past and fragments of its music history
Discover the surroundings of Slovenia's capital city from a different perspective. Enjoy this 4-hour cycling tour in the company of local guide who will allow you to see and taste all the beauty of Ljubljana and its surroundings. This guided tour is provided in English.
This tour combines exploring the unspoiled nature of Ljubljana's hinterland and an authentic experience of culinary delights prepared using locally produced organic ingredients.
Share your experience - Rate Tivoli City Park, Ljubljana
You can take a really great hike through this park! We went thinking we would just tool around a little in the park but ended up hiking over it to the other side of town. There is a cute restaurant at the top. Definitely worth quite a few hours.
Simply adorable it beauty it nautre. All entertaining tools are here from cafe to ice cream,amusement park small beautiful forest with hills.... I call it all in one Tivoli I love it
Lovely place to hang out, find a spot under the tree and read a book, take a nap or simply enjoy fresh air and friendly enviroment. If you follow deeply in Tivoli, you will find real forest with its breathing freshness.
I can say that it is the most beautiful city park that I have seen in my whole life.. can't describe it. Just you have to see it
Biggest and nicest park in Ljubljana. Great place for picnics and just general hanging out. Many events happen here throughout the year.
- Other Attractions
- The Arena
- Temple Of Augustus
- Triumphal Arch Of Sergius
- Aquarium Pula
- Historical Museum Of Istria
- Dvojna Vrata
- Monastery And Church Of St. Francis
- Pula Cathedral Or Cathedral Of The Assumption Of The Blessed Virgin Mary
- Kap Kamenjak
- Hotels for other Attractions
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near The Arena
- 5 Star Hotels Near Temple Of Augustus
- Luxury Hotels Near Triumphal Arch Of Sergius
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Aquarium Pula
- Luxury Hotels Near Historical Museum Of Istria
- 5 Star Hotels Near Dvojna Vrata
- Hotels Near Monastery And Church Of St. Francis
- Hotels Near Pula Cathedral Or Cathedral Of The Assumption Of The Blessed Virgin Mary
- Luxury Hotels Near Zerostrasse
- 5 Star Hotels Near Kap Kamenjak
- City Tripplans
- Ljubljana Itinerary 6 Days
- 7 Day Trip to Ljubljana from Ljubljana
- Ljubljana Itinerary 1 Day
- 2 Day Trip to Ljubljana from Ljubljana
- Ljubljana Itinerary 4 Days
- Ljubljana Itinerary 5 Days
- 6 Day Trip to Ljubljana from Ljubljana
- Ljubljana Itinerary 7 Days
- 8 Day Trip to Ljubljana from Ljubljana
- Ljubljana Itinerary 2 Days