Events and Festivals in Llandudno
- Colwyn Bay 1940s Festival (12th-13th): Experience the sights, sounds and tastes of Britain during World War II, from ration book cuisine to vintage clothes and vehicles. Expect nostalgia and a lot of fun.
Excellent time to plan your trip to Llandudno.Llandudno Victorian Extravaganza (3rd-5th): Marching bands, street entertainers, jugglers and fire eaters,vintage fairground vehicles and much more, all with a Victorian flavour to it.
- Llandudno Transport Festival (3rd-5th): Held in Bodafon Fields, this festival features all kinds of vintage vehicles, from cars, motorbikes and buses to farm and military vehicles. Automobile enthusiasts will love.
- Llandudno Air Show (24th): Get ready to view air displays and aerobatics from anywhere along the promenade.
- Pirate Festival Conwy (28th-29th): Pretend you’re a pirate for a day! Grab your mates and head down to the pub, sing a sea shanty or just watch everyone else do it.
- Conwy River Festival (9th-17th): This festival celebrates the historic town of Conwy and its beautiful river inlet. A full programme of water-based activities – and lots happening on land too,with entertainment for the whole family.Llandudno vacation planners should not miss.
- LLAWNO2 (19th-21st): This is Llandudno Arts Weekend, three days of exhibits, live art and all kinds of artsy events.
- North Wales Choral Festival (7th-9th): This will be a treat for your ears. Each year, choirs from across the UK and Europe come to Llandudno’s Venue Cymru for one of Wales’s largest choral competitions – a must include in your itinerary to Llandudno.
- Wales Rally GB (13th – 16th): International drivers and excited spectators will flock to Conwy County for some of the world's best rallying action.
- Llandudno Christmas Fayre: This is Wales’ largest Christmas fair. Delicious food and scores of little shops where you can buy presents from will make this an enjoyable experience.