Events and Festivals in Llandudno
- Colwyn Bay 1940s Festival (12th-13th): Experience the sights, sounds and tastes of Britain during World War II, from ration book cuisine to vintage clothes and vehicles. Expect nostalgia and a lot of fun.
Excellent time to plan your trip to Llandudno.Llandudno Victorian Extravaganza (3rd-5th): Marching bands, street entertainers, jugglers and fire eaters,vintage fairground vehicles and much more, all with a Victorian flavour to it.
- Llandudno Transport Festival (3rd-5th): Held in Bodafon Fields, this festival features all kinds of vintage vehicles, from cars, motorbikes and buses to farm and military vehicles. Automobile enthusiasts will love.
- Llandudno Air Show (24th): Get ready to view air displays and aerobatics from anywhere along the promenade.
- Pirate Festival Conwy (28th-29th): Pretend you’re a pirate for a day! Grab your mates and head down to the pub, sing a sea shanty or just watch everyone else do it.
- Conwy River Festival (9th-17th): This festival celebrates the historic town of Conwy and its beautiful river inlet. A full programme of water-based activities – and lots happening on land too,with entertainment for the whole family.Llandudno vacation planners should not miss.
- LLAWNO2 (19th-21st): This is Llandudno Arts Weekend, three days of exhibits, live art and all kinds of artsy events.
- North Wales Choral Festival (7th-9th): This will be a treat for your ears. Each year, choirs from across the UK and Europe come to Llandudno’s Venue Cymru for one of Wales’s largest choral competitions – a must include in your itinerary to Llandudno.
- Wales Rally GB (13th – 16th): International drivers and excited spectators will flock to Conwy County for some of the world's best rallying action.
- Llandudno Christmas Fayre: This is Wales’ largest Christmas fair. Delicious food and scores of little shops where you can buy presents from will make this an enjoyable experience.
Trip plans for Llandudno
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Llandudno
Llandudno Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Llandudno
Heritage Sightseeing Tour, Llandudno & Surrounding AreasNew on TripHobo
Duration: 1 Hrs
Enjoy stunning scenic views and informative live commentary aboard a classic, world famous London double-decker bus as you em...Book Now
Snowdonia Scenes and Caernarfon Castle Private Day Trip from LlandudnoNew on TripHobo
Duration: 8 Hrs
A day of mountains, castles and legends!The wild mountains of Snowdonia offer astonishing contrasts within a short distance o...Book Now
North Wales Overnight Tour from Llandudno with Surf Snowdonia Surf LessonNew on TripHobo
Duration: 2 Days
Stay overnight in a homely 3-star guest house in Llandudno, North Wales, before embarking on a day of adventure at Surf Snowd...Book Now
Isle of Anglesey Private Day Trip from LlandudnoNew on TripHobo
Duration: 8 Hrs
Join this private driver-guided day trip on the Isle of Anglesey including hotel transport from Llandudno. Anglesey is the pe...Book Now
- Events & Festivals in Llanfair Talhaiarn
- Events & Festivals in Towyn
- Events & Festivals in Llanllechid
- Events & Festivals in Prestatyn
- Events & Festivals in Llanfairpwllgwyngyll
- Events & Festivals in Nantlle