Calle Del LaurelCurrently Closed
- Address: Calle Del Laurel, 26001 Logrono, Spain
- Timings: 11:00 am - 11:59 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:30 Hrs
- Tags: Hotel, Outdoors, Food And Drinks, Restaurant, Family And Kids
Calle Del Laurel - Review
Calle del Laurel lies in northern Spain in the heart of the city of Logrono. About 60 bars and restaurants serving mouth watering tapas (snacks) pinchos (small snacks), beer and the very classy wine flood the street. The restaurants and bars are pretty affordable. The idea of serving small snacks is that you have a quick bite and move on to try the next. The best way to splurge on some really good food is to make a visit to the place. Moreover, Logrono is known for its wine and delectable food, therefore, Calle del Laurel is a must visit in this city.
Calle Del Laurel Information
- Do not get drunk too soon, you will miss the fun. Have slow sips of you drink and enjoy the small bites of maximum dishes you can try.
- Most of the restaurants on the street are open on Mondays as well.
- ‘White and Black’ is a must visit as it is one of is one of the oldest and best bars on the street.
- The bars and restaurants usually have minimal seating that fills up quickly.
- The whole idea of Tapas is it should be a free small snack with your drink. However, Logrono doesn’t practice this tradition and hence you pay for your Tapas as well.
Calle Del Laurel Hours
- The open and shut timings may differ from restaurant to restaurant. However, the restaurants are usually open during lunch and dinner hours’ i.e: 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm and 7:00 pm to 12:00 am.
How To reach Calle Del Laurel by Public Transport
- Logrono Train Station
- Bus Stop: Estacion de Autobuses de Logrono
Restaurants Near Calle Del Laurel
- Calle Del laurel is an eating street with a number of bars and restaurants right on the street namely; Meson Charro, La Gota de vino, El Muro, etc. Besides these, there are a few restaurants near the street, namely; La Tavina, Taberna casa del volapie logrono, Cachetero, etc.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Logrono before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Logrono and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Calle Del Laurel
95% of people who visit Logrono include Calle Del Laurel in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
72.32% of people start their Calle Del Laurel visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
3 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 3 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Calle Del Laurel
93.15% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Calle Del Laurel