Calle Del Laurel, Logrono
About Calle Del Laurel, Logrono
Calle Del Laurel, Logrono - Address
Address: Calle Del Laurel, 26001 Logrono, Spain
Time Required: 03:30 Hrs
Timings: 11:00 am - 11:59 pm Details
Added 2.7K times in trip plans
Hotel, Outdoors, Food And Drinks, Restaurant, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Calle del Laurel lies in northern Spain in the heart of the city of Logrono. About 60 bars and restaurants serving mouth watering tapas (snacks) pinchos (small snacks), beer and the very classy wine flood the street. The restaurants and bars are pretty affordable. The idea of serving small snacks is that you have a quick bite and move on to try the next. The best way to splurge on some really good food is to make a visit to the place. Moreover, Logrono is known for its wine and delectable food, therefore, Calle del Laurel is a must visit in this city.
Calle Del Laurel Information
- Do not get drunk too soon, you will miss the fun. Have slow sips of you drink and enjoy the small bites of maximum dishes you can try.
- Most of the restaurants on the street are open on Mondays as well.
- ‘White and Black’ is a must visit as it is one of is one of the oldest and best bars on the street.
- The bars and restaurants usually have minimal seating that fills up quickly.
- The whole idea of Tapas is it should be a free small snack with your drink. However, Logrono doesn’t practice this tradition and hence you pay for your Tapas as well.
Calle Del Laurel Opening and Closing Hours
- The open and shut timings may differ from restaurant to restaurant. However, the restaurants are usually open during lunch and dinner hours’ i.e: 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm and 7:00 pm to 12:00 am.
How To reach Calle Del Laurel by Public Transport
- Logrono Train Station
- Bus Stop: Estacion de Autobuses de Logrono
Restaurants Near Calle Del Laurel
- Calle Del laurel is an eating street with a number of bars and restaurants right on the street namely; Meson Charro, La Gota de vino, El Muro, etc. Besides these, there are a few restaurants near the street, namely; La Tavina, Taberna casa del volapie logrono, Cachetero, etc.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Logrono before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Logrono and book an accommodation of your choice.
Calle Del Laurel, Logrono Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Plaza De La Vendimia
- Plaza Primero De Mayo
- Parada De Bus 1
- Soto De Los Americanos
- Parking Logrono
- Fuente Del Peregrino
- Limboescena Empresa De Servicios Del Espectaculo
- Comicos Grey De Teatro
- Logrono Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Logrono
- What to See in 48 Hours in Logrono
- What to See in 72 Hours in Logrono
- How to Spend 5 Days in Logrono
- How to Spend 6 Days in Logrono
- How to Spend 7 Days in Logrono