Calle San Juan lies in northern Spain and is one of the best corners in Logrono. The area is home to dozens of bars and restaurants that serve mouth watering tapas (snacks) pinchos (small snacks), beer and wine. All the restaurants and bars are affordable. The best way to taste Rioja food is by making a visit to the place. Calle San Juan ios divided by various streets, namely; Calle San Juan, Crossing San Juan, Crossing Ollerías, Street Ollerías,Calle del Carmen and Muro del Carmen. The street celebrates festivals like summer solstice on 20th to 21st June and San Juan celebrations on the 24th of June. The best time to visit this place would be on the days of festival.
Calle San Juan Travel Tips
- Calle San Juan is a street with a number of bars and restaurants.
- They don’t have an entry free. You pay for what you eat.
- Festive time is the best time to visit the place
- Shopping is a highlight on San Juan Street.
Calle San Juan Hours
- The open and shut timings may differ from restaurant to restaurant. Usually the place is open 24/7.
How to Reach Calle San Juan
- Logrono Train Station
- Bus Stop: Estacion de Autobuses de Logrono
- Asador El Portalon
- Restaurante Tastavin
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Logrono before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Logrono and book an accommodation of your choice.
46.02% of people who visit Logrono include Calle San Juan in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
53.85% of people start their Calle San Juan visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
3 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 3 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Calle San Juan
82.19% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Calle San Juan