How to Reach Logrono
- By Train: Logrono has high speed trains that travel long distance and medium distance.
- By Plane: Logroño-Agoncillo is an airport in Logrono city served by Air Nostrum from Madrid. However larger airports outside the city are cheaper than the airport in the city. The closest airport to Logrono is Bilbao.
- By Car: Several routes from places like Bilbao, Burgos, Pamplona, Zaragoza and Vigo connect to Logrono by road. Airports and train stations also have car renting facilities.
- By Bus: Busses from various cities like Bilbao, Burgos, Madrid , Pamplona, Zaragoza and a few surrounding villages connect to Logrono.
- By Bus: Generally most of Logrono can be covered on foot in less than half an hour; however, the bus connects to almost every place in the city. Greyhound provides charter bus service.
- By Bike: Logrono follows a strong system of bike lanes in almost every area in the city. Therefore renting a bike wouldn’t be a bad idea.
- By taxi: Taxis are easily found around the city. However, a taxi is a little on the expensive side.
- By bicycle: Logrono rents bikes and follows a bike lane system. Tourists with a pass can rent a bike for free.
- On foot: Logrono is quite a small city and hence can be covered on foot as well.