Are you looking for what to do in Logrono?
PLACES TO SEE
Logrono, the capital of La Rioja has plenty of attractions flooding the city. Beautifully situated on the banks of river Ebro, the city welcomes its tourist with its natural beauty, old Churches, shopping malls, markets that sell fresh fruits and vegetables, Museums, old palaces, castles, affordable restaurants and more. Once you make a visit to Logrono, you should definitely see the following:
- Co-cathedral of Santa María de la Redonda which was built during the 15th and 17th century.
- Church of San Bartolomé which was built in the 12th century and is now the oldest church in Logrono.
- Church of Santa María de Palacio which was beautifully built with a gothic touch between the 12th and 13th century.
- Church of Santiago el Real which was built in the 16th century.
- House of Sciences is located on the other side of river Ebro holding scientific exhibitions.
- Museum of La Rioja belongs to an 18th century baroque palace hosting a variety of sculptures, painting and furniture.
- Würth La Rioja Museum is a museum that displays modern art.
WHERE TO BE
- Laurel Street and San Juan Street: Commonly known as ‘path of the elephants’ is a must visit in Logrono. A variety of restaurants and bars flood the street allowing tourists and locals to taste the different wines and delicacies of Logrono.
- Shopping malls: Centro Comercial Berceo Lerida and Centro Comercial Parque Rioja are famous shopping malls in Logrono with high quality shops to shop from. As a side note Logrono was declared the Best Shopping City in the whole of Spain in the year 1997.
- Parks: Parque del Ebro, Parque de la Ribera and Carmen Park are a couple of parks that a best for recreation.
- Plaza: Plaza del Mercado located near the cathedral is a famous attraction on Logrono that holds the nightly festivals of the city.
- Town Square houses concerts, festivals, expositions, public acts and more.
Below we have a list of things to do in Logrono and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Logrono getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Logrono with confidence.