Highline Lake State Park
About Highline Lake State Park, Loma
Highline Lake State Park is a Colorado state park. It is home to two lakes, the Highline Lake and the Mack Mesa Lake. It is well known for its birdwatching opportunities and has two wildlife migratory waterfowl overlook kiosks where it is possible to watch Great blue heron, white pelicans and whooping crane among many others. There is fishing allowed all year round. It is also open in winter to Snowshoers and Cross Country Skiers.Wikipedia
Overview of Highline Lake State Park
Highline Lake State Park is a place in Loma in the country of United States. Missed by most of the visitors, Highline Lake State Park is unique in its own way.
More about Loma
Want to plan a DIY trip? Use Loma trip planner for the same.
Fine Accommodation options like Balanced Rock Inn, Super 8 Fruita, Comfort Inn Fruita and La Quinta Inn & Suites Fruita will meet your requirement of where to stay in Loma.
Curated Loma vacation packages await! Book the best ones and start turning your dream into reality.Discover various ways for how to reach Loma and complete the booking by choosing your mode of transport.
Share your experience - Rate Highline Lake State Park, Loma
This is a great little lake! The area near the beach is grassed with tree's and picnic tables. The swimming area is a great place to beat the heat. You can use the charcoal grills to BBQ something yummy while your kids are playing in the water. The lake is fun for boating, although it can get crowded on the weekends. Boats are required to cruise around the lake counter clockwise.
I love this place! The lake is nice! Good for fishing and swimming. The ability to rent water toys is also nice. There is a good amount of shade and grass as well.
I love that there are 2 swimming areas, shaded tables and a play area. Great place for a family to spend the day!
Great area to get out and swim or go out on a boat. Beautiful area. Very clean water and grassy area to bbq.
Nice state park for swimming beach, fishing, boating and camping with mature trees. Reservation best during busy summer.
- Other Attractions
- Beach At Daytona Beach
- Daytona International Speedway
- Ponce De Leon Lighthouse
- Daytona Beach Boardwalk
- Angell & Phelps Chocolate Factory
- Marine Science Center
- Lighthouse Point Park
- Daytona Lagoon
- Daytona Flea And Farmer's Market
- Museum Of Arts And Sciences
- Hotels for other Attractions
- Budget Hotels Near Beach At Daytona Beach
- Budget Hotels Near Daytona International Speedway
- Cheap Hotels Near Ponce De Leon Lighthouse
- Cheap Hotels Near Daytona Beach Boardwalk
- 5 Star Hotels Near Angell & Phelps Chocolate Factory
- 5 Star Hotels Near Marine Science Center
- Hotels Near Lighthouse Point Park
- Hotels Near Daytona Lagoon
- 5 Star Hotels Near Daytona Flea And Farmer's Market
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Museum Of Arts And Sciences
- City Tripplans
- Trip to Loma
- 8 Day Trip to Denver, Excelsior Springs, Topeka, Loma from Joplin