Aamby Valley City, Lonavala
About Aamby Valley City, Lonavala
Aamby Valley City, Lonavala - Address, Phone Number
Address: Aamby Valley, Maharashtra 412108
Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 32.2K times in trip plans
Hotel, Outdoors, Sport, Landmark, View Point, Golf Course, Scenic Drive, Food And Drinks, Restaurant, Entertainment, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Fine Dining, Picnic Spot
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
A planned hill station in Maharashtra, Aamby Valley city is a luxurious chartered city offering five-star accommodation and fine dining experience. Spread over an enormous area of 10,000 acres, the Aamby Valley Resort offers breath-taking views if the Sahyadri valley. This plush property is a combination of technology and scenic beauty to offer the best travel experience to the visitors.
Although entry for visitors is not allowed, you can opt for the accommodation in the Aamby valley city. Golf course, entertainment centre, recreational activities, sports boutique, restaurants and a private airport make it a lavish experience altogether!
Aamby Valley City Information
- Accommodation, restaurants, conference hall is available.
- Admission on appointment only, Hotel booking is mandatory to enter.
- No entry ticket.
Aamby Valley City Upcoming Events
- Enchanted Valley Carnival : Multi genre music festival
- Glitterati : The signature New Year's Eve event at Aamby Valley City
- India Bridal Fashion Week
- Fountain of Fortune : Musical Water Fountain ShowAamby Valley Premier Golf League
- Aero Modelling : Aamby Flight
- Flavours of Aamby : Food & Wine Festival
- Cirque de Glaceir : International Broadway Shows on Ice
- Drag Race : The Valley Run
Aamby Valley City Opening and Closing Hours
- Open 24 hours.
How To reach Aamby Valley City by Public Transport
- Car, Rented Taxi
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Lonavala before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Lonavala and book an accommodation of your choice.
Aamby Valley City, Lonavala Reviews - Write a Review
Aamby valley city is very nice fore trip . Landscape. Here we can see the beauty of nature. And the view from highest peak point is fantastic. Every view is better than previous.
Amazing to spend some days.. Your space.. Your time.. good for family trips.. But expensive restaurants.. Wonderful golf course.. Must visit
Aamby Valley city is one of the best City developed in valley of rivers....it is beside to River and it also has helipad. If you wanna see aamby Valley whole city view then you can visit korigad fort from there you can see complete view. Superb place
Best place in the India I've visited and it has the best ambience.. the food and stay at aamby valley is very comfortable and an awesome place to visit during holidays..😊
Well planned city near to lonavla, Maharashtra excellent natural beauty to see. big bungalows. Laser show is good one
- Nearby Attractions
- The Blue Lagoon Resort
- Sunset Point
- United-21 Retreat Lonavala
- Toni Daa Dhaba
- Citrus Hotels
- Lion Point
- Bushi Dam
- Machli Lunch Home
- Lonavala Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Lonavala
- What to See in 48 Hours in Lonavala
- What to See in 72 Hours in Lonavala
- How to Spend 5 Days in Lonavala
- How to Spend 6 Days in Lonavala
- How to Spend 7 Days in Lonavala