Lonavala LakeCurrently Open
- Address: Lonavla, Pune, Maharashtra, India- 410401, Lonavala
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Water Body, View Point, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Lake, Picnic Spot, Nature
About Lonavala Lake, Lonavala
If looking for a nature’s retreat away from the hustle bustle of the crowds, head to Lonavla Lake. Surrounded by verdant trees, the Lake is beautiful all year long. But it gains its real charm in monsoon. In winters, the lake is misty and looks straight from the heaven!
Ideal to spend a couple of hours!
Lonavala Lake Information
- Wear rainy gear or carry an umbrella if visiting in monsoons.
- It can be cold around the lake, carry warm clothes.
Lonavala Lake Ticket Prices
- Free attraction.
Lonavala Lake Opening and Closing Hours
- Open 24 hours.
- Best visited during day time.
How To reach Lonavala Lake by Public Transport
- Rented Car, Taxi
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Lonavala before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Lonavala and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Lonavala Lake
95% of people who visit Lonavala include Lonavala Lake in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
28.5% of people start their Lonavala Lake visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Lonavala Lake
94.13% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Lonavala Lake
Lonavala Lake Map
Lonavala Lake Trips
Lonavala Lake, Lonavala Reviews
Lonavala is known for his beauty. It's hill station where you can explore different types if places.One of the popular place is Lonavala Lake you may have look the pictures it was look too beautiful on monsoon.There is bridge from there you also get some mountain views and water fall.Its doesn't have any tickets and all to visit it is free of cost.On monsoon there is not entry near lake but you may get to visit for a waterfall which was near the lake.The view in monsoon was fabulous.There is lots of snacks corners there and much more.The best time to visit there is monsoon..
Its the best place to go during rainy season. Very beautiful weather and beautiful landscapes
Beautiful place must visit place if you are going to lonavala. It won't take much time, but it's view is mesmerising.
In Lonavala this is also best place for Nature view, For a small trekking you can do
Amazing place....looks like out of Mumbai crowd entered Himalayas. Had a nice amazing valentine's day.
All QuestionsLonavala lake
- Bethel Primitive Baptist Church
- United Methodist Church District Superintendent
- Bible Time Deliverance Church
- Old Bethel Primitive Baptist
- New Corinth Baptist Church
- Blackwater Preserve
- The Son's Light Fellowship Baptist Church
- Greater Bethel AME Church
- Rose Garden
- Nevils United Methodist Church Parsonage
- Adirondack Discount Boat Rentals
- George A Donaldson & Sons
- Woodward Boat Shop
- Jon Olav Helle