Are you looking for what to do in Lonavala?
PLACES TO SEE
- Tiger Point: Enjoy hot Masala chai and spicy corn on the cob as you enjoy the majestic view of the Sahyadri valley.
- Celebrity Wax Museum: An attempt to recreate the Madame Tussauds in Lonavla, the wax museum has wax statues of Indian celebrities like sportsman Kapil Dev, Politician Narendra Modi and activist Anna Hazare.
- Karla Caves and Bedse Caves: Few of the oldest reminisces of the Buddhist Empire exhibiting excellent Stupas, pillars and monuments.
- Ek Vira Devi Temple: A temple is dedicated to Ek Vira Devi- an incarnation of Hindu goddess Renuka and a deity of the local Koli (fishermen) community.
- Ryewood Park: A beautiful park dating back to the British Empire and spread over 25 acres.
THINGS TO DO
- Go on a long drive to the Amby Valley, a planned hill station near Lonavla offering luxurious accommodation and fine dining.
- Have fun, frolic and adrenaline rush at Della Adventure- an adventure theme park.
- Hike up to the Vinchu Kata (scorpion’s sting), a steep cliff with breath-taking views.
- Take a hiking trail for exploring the Korigadh fort, Visapur fort and Tikona Fort.
- Plan a picnic at Tungarli Lake or Lonavala Lake.
- Taste the local specialty of Brittle candy known as chikki. The best place to buy the chikki is the chain store Maganlal.
Below we have a list of things to do in Lonavala and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Lonavala getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Lonavala with confidence.