Beaulieu Heights Park2 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 17 Wilkinson Gardens, London SE25 6BN, UK, United Kingdom Map
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids
Pay a visit to the Beaulieu Heights Park to discover what this hidden Gem is ready to offer you to open a new page for your UK travelogue. Located between South Norwood and Upper Norwood, London, this extensive area sits on a beautiful woodland that was once a part of the Great North Wood before it became the grounds of Hazelwood and Beaulieu Lodge. It also allows you a spectacular view of the impressive Croydon transmitter towards paths in the west end. Currently, this place is managed by the London Borough of Croydon. Opened after the World War 2, Beaulieu Heights Park is the best destination for travelers who love a nature exploration with a twist of historical charm.
How to Reach Beaulieu Heights Park
- Buses 410 to stop : Acorn Gardens
- Buses 196,468,N68,X68 to stop : S Norwood Hill All Saints Ch (Stop ND)
- Buses 249 to stop : All Saints Church (Stop EN)
- Beaulieu Heights Park Address: 17 Wilkinson Gardens, London SE25 6BN, UK, United Kingdom
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0% of people who visit London include Beaulieu Heights Park in their plan
95% of people start their Beaulieu Heights Park visit around 3 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Beaulieu Heights Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Beaulieu Heights Park
People normally also visit British Museum while planning their trip to Beaulieu Heights Park.