Arcelormittal Orbit729 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, 5 Thornton St, London E20 2AD, United Kingdom Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Tags: Family And Kids, Tower
ArcelorMittal Orbit, popularly known as the Orbit Tower, is located on the premises of the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park. With a height of 114.5 meters, it makes for the tallest sculpture in the UK and one of the longest tunnel slides in the world. It was erected for the 2012 Olympic Games and soon became one of the popular tourist attractions in London. It has 2 indoor observation decks offering spectacular views of the city. Keep in mind that if you are interested in taking a slide, it is recommended to book your tickets in advance.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in London before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in London and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Arcelormittal Orbit Address: Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, 5 Thornton St, London E20 2AD, United Kingdom
- Arcelormittal Orbit Timing: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
1.2% of people who visit London include Arcelormittal Orbit in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
55.56% of people start their Arcelormittal Orbit visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Arcelormittal Orbit
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Arcelormittal Orbit
People normally club together Theatre Square and Olympic Park Ave while planning their visit to Arcelormittal Orbit.