Baker StreetCurrently Open
- Address: Baker Street,City of Westminster, NW1, UK, London, United Kingdom
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Landmark, Walking Area, Entertainment
221 B Baker Street is the legendary address of the remarkable fictional detective, Sherlock Holmes. Arthur Conan Doyle must have found the actual Baker Street quite inspiring to have named the abode of his beloved hero.
Be sure to don your deer-stalker hats (even if the original never wore them) and carry your pipes if you choose to visit this area and prepare to revel in the magic of Sherlock Holmes.
If you are a fan of the great consulting detective you can check out the Sherlock Holmes Museum. There is also a Beatles Store on this street. Baker Street isn’t exactly a hub of any particular activity but is a rather busy street; certainly great for a stroll at night. Enjoy a nice walk and take in the sights and sounds of Holmes’ London.
- Madame Tussauds and Regent Park are two Places of interest nearby.
- A famous Public house called the Volunteer is also on Baker Street.
- You can take an open-topped bus from outside Baker Street tube station to see all the nearby places.
- Baker Street Tube Station
- Casa Becci
- The Volunteer
- Metropolitan Pub
- Park Plaza Sherlock Holmes
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in London before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in London and book an accommodation of your choice.
5.76% of people who visit London include Baker Street in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
55% of people start their Baker Street visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Baker Street
55% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Baker Street