Barbarellas4 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 141 Lower Marsh, Lambeth, London SE1 7AE, UK, United Kingdom Map
- Timings: 08:30 am - 01:00 pm Details
- Phone: +44-2074013525
- Tags: Restaurant
If you consider each portion of your bites to be healthy and a true value for money, visit the Barbarellas that will simply make your day with an eclectic range of homemade delights. Located in London, this gourmet cafe is already making it to the list of every café addict for its fiery range of breakfasts, sandwiches and all day meals. Try all the staple dishes here including the tuna sandwich on ciabatta bread, Lasagne, Bolognese with Parmesan, jacket potatoes, smoked salmon and poached eggs, and much more that will make you hungry for more. Also don’t miss the English breakfast and the delicious coffee here. Barbarellas also boasts itself for its extremely good service, cleanliness and cheerful staffs.
How to Reach Barbarellas
- Buses 12,53,76,148,159,341,453,C10,N109,N155 to stop -Lower Marsh (Stop K)
- Buses 1,68,168,171,172,176,188,N1,N68,N171 to stop - The Old Vic (Stop Q)
- Buses 45,63,388,N63,N89 to stop - St George's Circus (Stop U)
- Barbarellas Address: 141 Lower Marsh, Lambeth, London SE1 7AE, UK, United Kingdom
- Barbarellas Contact Number: +44-2074013525
- Barbarellas Timing: 08:30 am - 01:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!