Battersea Park, London
About Battersea Park, London
Battersea Park, London - Address, Phone Number
Address: London, SW11 4NJ, United Kingdom
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 06:30 am - 10:30 pm Details
Added 3.9K times in trip plans
Outdoors, Park, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Battersea Park is easily the best park in London. It’s spread over a large area and has a lot of amenities to offer to people. Apart from housing a children’s zoo and a lot of recreational opportunities, Battersea park has managed to maintain its beauty ever since it was established. It is like a perfect day spend option for you and your family or even for you if you wish to have a quiet stroll and some time to re-connect with the nature as well as yourself.
Battersea Park Information
- Horses are permitted in the park. However, riders leading other riderless horses are prohibited.
- Permission is not granted for putting up a tent or shelter.
Battersea Park Opening and Closing Hours
- The park is open throughout the week from 6:30am – 10:30pm.
- Some gates are left open later for users of the All Weather pitchers.
How To reach Battersea Park by Public Transport
- Bus : 19, 44, 49, 137, 156, 239, 319, 344, 345, 452
- Nearby tube station: Sloane Square
- On foot from Battersea Park Station, Queenstown Road Station.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in London before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in London and book an accommodation of your choice.
Battersea Park, London Reviews - Write a Review
The Parks of London are an absolute delight for locals and tourists alike. This one, south of the river, is as good as it gets. Pretty much has it all. Easy to get to. Great for families.
A beautiful park especially in early evening. Beautiful sky across the lakes. The Albert Bridge looked enlightened too.
Such a well kept and beautiful park, especially in autumn with the falling leaves. There is so much to do with the putting green, Go Ape, pagoda, lake, cafes, zoo and many gardens to explore! A fantastic place to visit at any age.
A very fast space. So much in this park! Children's playgrounds, football pitches, boating lake, duck pond, beautiful fountains and scenery and cafe. Probably haven't mentioned everything but definitely a great free day out.
I think this is the best park in London! I don't think there is another park this size in central London where you have parkland on one side and the river on the other. The children's Zoo is nice but a bit pricey compared to London Zoo, as London Zoo is a lot bigger. The Peace Pagoda overlooking the river is beautiful. There is a Boating Lake with pedalos and rowing boats. Plus of course the gardens and green spaces. If you haven't been, you should go, you won't be disappointed!
- Nearby Attractions
- 147c Cromwell Rd
- Prince Of Wales - Shepherd Neame
- The Blue Anchor
- 143 Fleet St
- Paul A Young Fine Chocolates
- Vanilla Black
- Cloak And Dagger Tattoo Parlour
- Expat Explore Travel Ltd
- St James Tavern
- Roffo Court
- London Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in London
- What to See in 48 Hours in London
- What to See in 72 Hours in London
- How to Spend 5 Days in London
- How to Spend 6 Days in London
- How to Spend 7 Days in London