Battersea Park433 Votes Currently Open
- Address: London, SW11 4NJ, United Kingdom Map
- Timings: 06:30 am - 10:30 pm Details
- Phone: +44-2088717530
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Park, Family And Kids
Battersea Park is easily the best park in London. It’s spread over a large area and has a lot of amenities to offer to people. Apart from housing a children’s zoo and a lot of recreational opportunities, Battersea park has managed to maintain its beauty ever since it was established. It is like a perfect day spend option for you and your family or even for you if you wish to have a quiet stroll and some time to re-connect with the nature as well as yourself.
Battersea Park Travel Tips
- Horses are permitted in the park. However, riders leading other riderless horses are prohibited.
- Permission is not granted for putting up a tent or shelter.
Battersea Park Hours
- The park is open throughout the week from 6:30am – 10:30pm.
- Some gates are left open later for users of the All Weather pitchers.
How to Reach Battersea Park
- Bus : 19, 44, 49, 137, 156, 239, 319, 344, 345, 452
- Nearby tube station: Sloane Square
- On foot from Battersea Park Station, Queenstown Road Station.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in London before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in London and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Battersea Park Address: London, SW11 4NJ, United Kingdom
- Battersea Park Contact Number: +44-2088717530
- Battersea Park Timing: 06:30 am - 10:30 pm
- Time required to visit Battersea Park: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.71% of people who visit London include Battersea Park in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
57.14% of people start their Battersea Park visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Battersea Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Battersea Park
People normally club together My Old Dutch and Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum while planning their visit to Battersea Park.