Buckingham Palace London37216 Votes Currently Open
- Address: The Official Residences of The Queen, London SW1A 1AA, United Kingdom
- Timings: 09:30 am - 07:30 pm Details
- Phone: +44-2077667300
- Ticket Price: 37 GBP
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Landmark, Palace, Architecture , Heritage Building
The Buckingham Palace is one of the many important royal landmarks that stand in London to this date. The Change of Guards of the Buckingham Palace has become a tradition that is also a huge attraction for the tourists. It takes place at 11:30 am on certain days and involves a time honoured ceremony that is certainly worth seeing.
The Palace recently formed the picturesque Background for the post-wedding public reception of the royal couple Prince William and Kate Middleton. If you don’t have an idea of just how big the Buckingham Palace is, you just have to simply imagine seven hundred and seventy five rooms in a single palace. You have to visit the Buckingham Palace to truly marvel in all it’s beauty.
This place is a sprawling monument in the shades of gold and cream and every single part of it is full to the brim with the history of England. There are three places that you can visit here; The State Rooms, The Royal Mews and the Queen’s Gallery. Royal Mews is an attraction by itself, so you can check that on our website. The Queen’s Gallery houses a lovely collection of some really royal paintings and the state rooms is something everybody should definitely visit.
Immerse yourself in the grandeur of the royal Buckingham Palace which is one of the greatest landmarks in London by grabbing the Buckingham Palace tickets. To buy tickets for Buckingham Palace, check the Buckingham Palace ticket prices from the tickets & tours section and with an amazing deal that is going on, tickets for Buckingham Palace would come in as treat for you giving a complete experience of the city of London.
Buckingham Palace London Travel Tips
- The Change of Guard Ceremony takes place only on certain days. It takes place on alternate days usually, kindly confirm.
- Airport style security checks take place so do not take any sharp instruments with you when visiting.
- Eating and Drinking is not allowed on the premises other than at their Cafe.
- Mobile Phones must also be switched off inside.
Entrance Ticket Details For Buckingham Palace London
- Only for the State Rooms; “Royal Day Out Tour” costs 3.25 pounds.
- The Change of Guard ceremony has no ticket.
- Kindly book tickets in advance.
- Take the Royal day out tour which starts from £37.
- State rooms: £21.50
- Queen’s Gallery: £10.00
- For detailed prices, please check the official website.
Buckingham Palace London Hours
- 1 January - 29 July: Open daily 10:00-17:30 (last admission 16:15)
- 30 July – 25 September: Open daily 09:30-17:30 (last admission 16:15)
- 26 September - 31 December: Open daily 10:00-17:30 (last admission 16:15)
- 30 July - 31 August 2016: Open daily 09:15 am-7:45 pm (last admission 4:15 pm)
- 1-25 September 2016: Open daily 09:15 am-6:45 pm (last admission 4:15 pm)
How to Reach Buckingham Palace London
- London Victoria
- Underground: Victoria, Green Park and Hyde Park Corner.
- Bus Numbers 11, 211, C1 and C10 stop on Buckingham Palace Road.
- Boyds of London Dinner by Heston Blumenthal Hix
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in London before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in London and book an accommodation of your choice.
69.04% of people who visit London include Buckingham Palace London in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
44.98% of people start their Buckingham Palace London visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Buckingham Palace London
85.84% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Buckingham Palace London