Central Criminal Court29 Votes Currently Open
- Address: The Old Bailey, London EC4M 7EH, United Kingdom Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +44-2072483277
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Court, Adults
Central Criminal Court is commonly known as Old Bailey. The name comes from the street that it stands on. As the name suggests it is the court in London to try out crimes. It addresses crime cases from England as well as Wales. They are quite strict in terms of the regulations you need to follow to get an entry here. Follow the guidelines if you wish to witness any of the court proceedings. All in all, lawyers and lawmakers have a lot to learn from here in terms of crime proceedings. You should definitely visit if you are into that field.
Central Criminal Court Travel Tips
- Seating cannot be reserved under any circumstances
- For group visit, maximum 20 people can be considered and prior appointment is required
- Children under 14 are not allowed
- Visitors who wish to see court proceedings from the public galleries, are requested to dress decently. For instances, men should avoid wearing vests or shorts and women should avoid wearing low-cut tops or short skirts. Else entry to the court building will not be granted.
- Food or drinks and electronic devices are not allowed in the building.
Entrance Ticket Details For Central Criminal Court
- Free entry
How to Reach Central Criminal Court
- By bus: 8,25, 46, 242, 521, N8 and get off at City Thameslink (Stop HK)
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in London before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in London and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Central Criminal Court Address: The Old Bailey, London EC4M 7EH, United Kingdom
- Central Criminal Court Contact Number: +44-2072483277
- Central Criminal Court Timing: 10:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Central Criminal Court: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.05% of people who visit London include Central Criminal Court in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
95% of people start their Central Criminal Court visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Central Criminal Court
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Central Criminal Court
People normally club together Big Ben London and Green Park while planning their visit to Central Criminal Court.
People also prefer to start their day with Central Criminal Court.