China Town4620 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 27 Gerrard St, London W1D 6JN, United Kingdom Map
- Timings: 11:30 am - 11:30 pm Details
- Phone: +44-2074373186
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Food And Drinks, Dine In, Entertainment, Architecture , Neighborhoods
The China Town has an amazing quality, it can transform the busy district of Soho into the main streets of China. Truly, Entering China Town is like entering new world within London. This place is very popular with the Londoners but tourists will also find a great hangout spot or two here.
There are many restaurants serving an astonishing variety of oriental cuisines. China town is not strictly for lovers of Chinese food though. Whether it is Chinese, Japanese, Malay or Thai food you are craving, you are sure to find it here.
The striking gold and red Chinese lamps, The replicas of Chinese architecture, the firework displays and the street performers set the ambience very beautifully! This place is undoubtedly a must visit. Also, visit nearby attractions in the city which are covered in London itinerary 5 days.
China Town Travel Tips
- Prices vary from restaurant to restaurant.
- Parking space available.
- Phone booth facility also available.
- Restaurants and other eateries here close till 7 pm.
How to Reach China Town
- Westminster Tube Station
- There are 78 restaurants in China Town itself. Some suggestions: Akasiro(Japanese)
- Baozi Inn (Chinese)
- C and R Café (Malaysian)
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in London before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in London and book an accommodation of your choice.
- China Town Address: 27 Gerrard St, London W1D 6JN, United Kingdom
- China Town Contact Number: +44-2074373186
- China Town Timing: 11:30 am - 11:30 pm
- Time required to visit China Town: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
7.53% of people who visit London include China Town in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
40.28% of people start their China Town visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
2 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 2 Hrs 30 Minutes to see China Town
59.38% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting China Town
People normally club together National Gallery and Soho while planning their visit to China Town.