City Of London Distillery359 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 22-24 Bride Lane, London EC4Y 8DT, United Kingdom
- Timings: 04:00 pm - 11:00 pm Details
- Phone: +44-2079363636
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Bar, Food And Drinks
City of London Distillery holds a very prominent place in the hearts of alcohol lovers of London. This gin distillery was opened in the year 2012. It came back almost after a gap of 200 years. People swear by the authenticity and amazing cocktails that are served here. Apart from that this place is also famous for its tours. The distillery tours are a definite event to attend once you are here. You can learn a lot about the history of gin while sipping on to some gin and tonic.
Entrance Ticket Details For City Of London Distillery
- Distillery tour: GBP£10
- Distillery tour+Gin testing: GBP £25
- Evolution of Gin Tour: GBP £45
City Of London Distillery Hours
- 9am – 5pm (Monday to Friday)
- Distillery tour – 12pm onwards (Monday to Friday)
- Distillery tour + Gin testing: 6pm (Monday & Wednesday), 6pm & 7:15pm (Saturday)
- Evolution of Gin Tour: 7pm (Tuesday)
- 12pm – 11pm (Monday to Friday)
- 4 – 11pm–Saturday
How to Reach City Of London Distillery
- Nearest tube station: Blackfriars
- Nearest train station: Blackfriars & Thameslink
- By bus: 4, 11. 15. 23. 26, 76 & 172, N11, N15, N21, N26, N89, N199 and get off at Ludgate Circus stop
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in London before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in London and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.57% of people who visit London include City Of London Distillery in their plan
95% of people start their City Of London Distillery visit around 09 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see City Of London Distillery
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting City Of London Distillery
People normally club together Brixton and Guildhall Art Gallery And London's Roman Amphitheatre while planning their visit to City Of London Distillery.