Eltham PalaceCurrently Open
- Address: Court Yard, Eltham, Greenwich, London, SE9 5QE, United Kingdom Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +44-2082942548
- Ticket Price: 13 GBP
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Palace
Eltham Place is an art deco mansion that reflects the aura and the luxury associated with 1930s fashionable society in London. Furnished with beautiful and stately French décor, this palace represents the world of class. Set inside a Tudor palace, this art haven is known to have held luxury cocktail parties for royals and politicians in the 1930s. There are beautiful gardens that surround this stately mansion and London's oldest working bridge over the moat. Children can also enjoy this palace with a fully interactive tour exploring the animals who resided at the palace – including Mah Jongg the family's pet lemur who had his own heated bedroom.
Entrance Ticket Details For Eltham Palace
- Child (5-15 years): £7.80
- Concession: £11.80
- Family (2 adults, 3 children): £33.80
How to Reach Eltham Palace
- By Bus: TFL bus services 124,126, 160 or 161 and then a short walk
- By Train: Mottingham Train station.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in London before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in London and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Eltham Palace Address: Court Yard, Eltham, Greenwich, London, SE9 5QE, United Kingdom
- Eltham Palace Contact Number: +44-2082942548
- Eltham Palace Timing: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Eltham Palace Price: 13 GBP
- Time required to visit Eltham Palace: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.13% of people who visit London include Eltham Palace in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
81.82% of people start their Eltham Palace visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Eltham Palace
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Eltham Palace
People normally club together Chislehurst Caves and Eagle Heights Wildlife Foundation while planning their visit to Eltham Palace.