- By Air: London being an extremely popular city is obviously well connected by road, railways and airways. The London Heathrow Airport boasts of being able to cater to the largest number of international passengers every year.
- By Train: London is well connected to the other cities in England by rail system that is extremely efficient. Also, it is the best way to commute around London as you get to see beautiful landscapes and sceneries.
- By Car: Hiring a car in London might not be the best idea. It is rather expensive and besides, there is hardly ever any parking space. It might be much better to just walk around as many attractions are within walking distance of each other. You can plan a nice walking tour in London.
- By Bus: There is also 24 hour bus service. The public transport system is extremely reliable and well-planned so you can count on it.
- By Cycle: If you are a fitness-freak, cycling might also be a good option for you. Cycling is slowly becoming very popular as a fast and cheap method of transportation in London.
- By Tube: You should include in your London trip planner a ride in the London Tube. Easy to travel by, you won't have to worry about getting lost as routes are well planned and available on the London Tube map.
You can also opt for a tour which will take you around the famous places to go in London by bus or try the London Pass.
Explore the best journey planner for your visit to London and create a flawless plan in few simple steps!