Spread over 142 hectares of land, Hyde Park is most definitely one of the best parks in the whole world. It houses various kind of buildings as well as three licensed restaurants that serve anything right from coffee to snacks to main course. The best part is that there are a host of activities available in this park. You can opt for cycling, swimming or playing any sport of your choice. If not enjoy a quiet time with your family or take a simple stroll across the beautiful parks. hyde park is one of the tourist attractions in London itinerary 5 days and London Itinerary 2 Weeks. You must visit this amazing tourist attraction in London.
Hyde Park Travel Tips
- Opens at 5:00 am.
- There are many activities like painting workshops, family evenings, hobby classes and what not. Check these out if you are into that sort of a thing.
- Do check for events that keep happening.
Entrance Ticket Details For Hyde Park
- Free Entry
How to Reach Hyde Park
- Tube stations: Lancaster Gate (Central Line)
- Buses: North London: 6, 7, 10, 16, 52, 73, 82, 390, 414; South London: 2, 36, 137, 436; West London: 9, 10, 14, 19, 22, 52, 74, 148, 414 & East London: 8, 15, 30, 38, 274.
- Tube: Hyde Park Corner or Marble Arch.
- Racine Signor Sassi the Serpentine Bar and Kitchen
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in London before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in London and book an accommodation of your choice.
32.16% of people who visit London include Hyde Park in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
29.58% of people start their Hyde Park visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Hyde Park
93.07% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Hyde Park