- Address: City of Westminster, London SW7, UK , United Kingdom
- Timings: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Bridge, Food And Drinks, Entertainment, Shopping Center, Neighborhoods
Knightsbridge - Review
Knightsbridge is definitely worth a visit if you drop down any time in London. Knightsbridge is a district located in the middle of the city of London. The district is made up of places like Hyde Park corner, Chelsea, royal borough of Kensington and so on.
This place is a very notable place and also super expensive residential area. Knightsbridge has a lot of popular retail outlets and flagship stores of various international houses. These outlets include Jimmy Cho, Prada, Manolo Blahnik, and many more.
Many of the London’s renowned restaurants, beauty salons, antiquities dealers, clubs and chic bars are present here. You can easily spend the entire amount from your credit card in this beautiful district of Knightsbridge only.
- Don’t miss out on shopping outlets.
- Various pubs, restaurants and other outlets also present in Knightsbridge.
- Parking space is available.
How To reach Knightsbridge by Public Transport
- Underground station is Knightsbridge.
Restaurants Near Knightsbridge
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in London before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in London and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Knightsbridge
2.94% of people who visit London include Knightsbridge in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
50% of people start their Knightsbridge visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Knightsbridge
54.55% of people prefer walking in order to reach Knightsbridge