Marble Arch2108 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 542 Oxford St, London, Greater London W1C 1LT, United Kingdom Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +44-8432221234
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Landmark, Architecture
The Marble arch is an imposing triumphal arch which joins Park Lane, Edgeware Road and the famous Oxford Street. Unlike the Wellington arch tourists have free access to this place.
It is a beautiful pass-by spot but do take some time out to admire the beautiful architecture. The carvings on the arch are really beautiful and the detailing is definitely worth a regard.
The Marble Arch gives its name to the area that surrounds it making it a noteworthy landmark in London.
Marble Arch Travel Tips
- Photography is allowed.
- Oxford Street is a place of interest nearby.
How to Reach Marble Arch
- Marble Arch Tube station (use the Central Line)
- The Tyburn Pub
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in London before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in London and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Marble Arch Address: 542 Oxford St, London, Greater London W1C 1LT, United Kingdom
- Marble Arch Contact Number: +44-8432221234
- Marble Arch Timing: 24-hrs
- Time required to visit Marble Arch: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
3.48% of people who visit London include Marble Arch in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
29.73% of people start their Marble Arch visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Marble Arch
63.89% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Marble Arch
People normally club together Kensington Palace and Piccadilly Circus while planning their visit to Marble Arch.