National Maritime Museum1216 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Romney Rd, Royal Borough of Greenwich, SE10 9NF, United Kingdom, London
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +44-2088584422
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Specialty Museums
The National Maritime Museum located in Greenwich in the city of London is a leading maritime museum in the United Kingdom. The museum is said to be one of the largest museum of its kind. The National Maritime museum is home to various historical heritages, Royal Observatory, Greenwich and Queen’s house.
The museum expenses are held by non departmental public body called Department for culture, Media and sport. Many of the London museums include entry fee, but the National Maritime museum do not charge any admission fees.
The museum is filled up with many inspirational stories of discoveries and adventures at sea. You will also get free access to wifi and many artwork collections in the museum.
National Maritime Museum Travel Tips
- Last admission 30 mins before closing.
- Its is filled with inspirational stories of exploration and endeavour at sea.
- Don't miss out the Nelson's bullet-pierced coat from his final, fatal battle and discover the courage shown by Franklin and Scott on their famous polar expeditions.
- Parking facility available.
Entrance Ticket Details For National Maritime Museum
- Entry is free.
- Other ticket prices 8.50£.
How to Reach National Maritime Museum
- Falmouth Maritime Museum car park.
- Kings Arms
- Saigon Buffet
- Pizza Express
- Greenwich Tavern
- Spread Eagle
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in London before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in London and book an accommodation of your choice.
2.2% of people who visit London include National Maritime Museum in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
50.85% of people start their National Maritime Museum visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see National Maritime Museum
90.45% of people prefer walking in order to reach National Maritime Museum